humanity is truly doomed

1 minute ago, NSXCIGAR said:

No Ken, you just need to get on Instagram and work on getting followers. 

I hear bikini pics and showing your butt works well. 

tragically, and not my decision, i am on the thing, i have absolutely no idea how many followers i have (any?) but it is mostly used to annoy mates by showing them that i am drinking better wines than they are. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I’m unfollowing if Ken starts showing cheeks 

Every time I feel the way you do, a movie quote pops in my head.  The movie title sums it up.

No Country for Old Men - “It's the tide. It's the dismal tide. It's not the one thing.”

• Like 2

On 7/26/2021 at 4:51 PM, NSXCIGAR said:

One word.

"Mankini".

I found you KEN! Now when do we get the "Mankini" ?

mus, 780? no idea what that means. i have obviously missed some very clever reference to something?? 
Could it be that you have 780 followers..? Its where all this started default_smile.png

2 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

ahh. okay. really? that might make sense. well, not the bit about 780 people so truly sad that they follow me. 

There's many a cult that has started with fewer followers...

6 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

ahh. okay. really? that might make sense. well, not the bit about 780 people so truly sad that they follow me. 

At least you've got wit and writing talent.  You want an example of sad, my dog currenty has 674 followers on Instagram.  My wife, daughter, and apparently a bunch of others post online as their dogs.  Humanity truly is doomed.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

At least you've got wit and writing talent.  You want an example of sad, my dog currenty has 674 followers on Instagram.  My wife, daughter, and apparently a bunch of others post online as their dogs.  Humanity truly is doomed.

very kind however, as i am apparently running neck and neck with your dog, i'm not sure that says a lot for me. 

but seriously, why would someone want to read what somebody posing as a dog says or does? what am i missing? no offence to your family or your dog. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

very kind however, as i am apparently running neck and neck with your dog, i'm not sure that says a lot for me. 

but seriously, why would someone want to read what somebody posing as a dog says or does? what am i missing? no offence to your family or your dog. 

None taken. I’m afraid if I thought there was an answer, I’d be as nuts as they are. If you’ve ever seen the Christmas Story and the dad's look when Randy climbs out of the cabinet, that’s me regularly. 

image.jpeg

21 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

when do i get the extremely large cheque?

You have been an influencer for years Ken!  Nobody told you?  Yes, you can apparently get paid for that.

49 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

You have been an influencer for years Ken!  Nobody told you?  Yes, you can apparently get paid for that.

"Summer's new fashion trends by Kenny G (not the musician) "

Any of you "mates" going fishing this weekend? - Cigars Discussion Forum  "the water hole" - Friends of Habanos | Unofficial Habanos Cuban Cigar Forum

• Haha 1