more stupidity from olympic commentators...

...but it was EXTRAORDINARY! She still cannot speak! Her sister seems to have no problems... Ah, sibling rivalry.

1 minute ago, WarriorPrincess said:

You should be a commentator Ken, now that would make me watch it :rotfl:

that would be fun.

here we are at the latest bore-a-thon. honestly, people watching these overpaid dimwits should try and do something better with their lives. who really gives a rats who wins the 64.7 metres floating hurdles for lefthanded dwarves who are all clearly on drugs? 

yes, that would be fun. 

• Like 1

In an age where anyone with a camera can broadcast to anyone with a connection, the allure of getting onto “real television” endures…

MLB stadiums mostly have bans on mobile phone use in the first row or two right behind home plate, where fans are often visible for much of the broadcast. Game in game out people would sit there and call everyone they knew so they could wave to them on live TV. 

I've been watching YouTube highlights of the events with the sound turned off.  Believe it or not, I can still tell who wins a race or who hit the bullseye.  They even show the judges scores in the judged events.  Some of the winners cry or jump up and down and I can tell they're happy.  Some of the losers scowl and I can tell they're sad.  Not too tough to figure it all out really.

5 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

I've been watching YouTube highlights of the events with the sound turned off.  Believe it or not, I can still tell who wins a race or who hit the bullseye.  They even show the judges scores in the judged events.  Some of the winners cry or jump up and down and I can tell they're happy.  Some of the losers scowl and I can tell they're sad.  Not too tough to figure it all out really.

I don't even do that ... Just the regular news hour and that is enough of a BS feed. Just happy the "silent woke" could not stand the heat in the kitchen and is out.

• Like 1