the rule with lighters. 

the cheaper they are, the better they work. 

Once you spend more than $35 on a lighter you are buying a cooler looking lighter that doesn't function as well. 

• Like 2
22 hours ago, joeypots said:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LJVW0FW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the one I like best. Inexpensive are durable.  I have a couple that are 4 yers old and are still going strong.

image.png

This is my favorite lighter.   I purchased a Xikar lighter and it was awesome for a bit then it got so hard to light you have to summon your hulk strength to light it.   I bought a 3 pack of these and was amazed by how well they work.   There is a reason they are 4.6/5 on Amazon and cost about $7 each.  The only criticism I see is that they get hot after you use them for a bit.   Which any lighter does that to an extent.  The only thing I have ever had to do to them was one would not light a flame anymore.   I popped out the adjuster and re-indexed it and its as good as new.   My friend has one he has dropped several times over the last 2 years and broke internal piece that goes around the jets but it still works.

6 hours ago, Hammer Smokin said:
the rule with lighters. 
Once you spend more than $35 on a lighter you are buying a cooler looking lighter that doesn't function as well. 

Agreed! This is how I am stuck with this 5$ leopard/giraffe/whatever print beauty.. I detest the animal print but it works all the time so how can I justify getting another one with a more discrete look?!

635829ec4abb3ca85bf1ce6c5ce5fff5.jpg

the rule with lighters. 
This ^
My Xikar Turrim dual jet only has, and has ever had, one decent flame and my Colibri fell apart. I've a few soft flame cheapos that do the job. Best one I've got is the jet insert for a Zippo, bloody marvellous thing that never fails.

Sent by spooky action at a distance

I'm completely over expensive lighters...my $10-15 Amazon finds have been gold.

Ronson Jetlite!!! cheap, last long, bulletproof, reliable and who cares if you lose it, grab another for 7 bucks. Enuff said!
My first one lasted me like 7 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1