2424 Changes

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are all aware by now of the current global shortage of Cuban cigars. We have been requested by our distributor to reduce our volumes until the supply situation out of Havana improves. All distribu

Then it would be "Diana has left the building " 

There are only 2 logical possibilities: 1) There is a shortage of available cigars. 2) Diana has demanded a substantial raise! 😀   Viva la FOH!!!

Thanks for the update Rob.

I would imagine the times will be the same for those 24:24 days? Friday being the only early offering?

• Like 2

We all knew this was coming... thanks for keeping this going for all of us .. 

• Like 1

Was waiting for this thread.   Monday's always sneak up on me so if we had to lose a 24:24 day its the one I would pick.   Glad I have been buying more than usual this year.   I hope that Cuba's covid issues resolve quickly but I fear the other underlying issues will not resolve for a long time.   Rob thanks for being up front and communicating with customers as you always do.   I guess my email skills are going to have to get even better. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chas.Alpha said:

2) Diana has demanded a substantial raise! 😀

THIS! Putting up with me/ my fat fingered typonese emails when I’m trying to “ beat the clock” so to speak. 
😂😂😬

But seriously, we do appreciate what everyone at FOH does.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Drguano said:

Well, we could always return to the days of Live From the Humidor with single boxes being posted individually over the course of the evening for us to scramble over. First response gets the box…

3EFEE531-D327-46C2-9F2C-8921AD3CC9DE.jpeg.63b487527c333503ac35d0b42c5a2ee5.jpeg

I think that sound you heard was the noise of a glass of white wine being thrown at a computer screen

• Like 3
  • Haha 1