Same prices, just half boxes. 😳🥴

• Haha 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are all aware by now of the current global shortage of Cuban cigars. We have been requested by our distributor to reduce our volumes until the supply situation out of Havana improves. All distribu

Then it would be "Diana has left the building " 

There are only 2 logical possibilities: 1) There is a shortage of available cigars. 2) Diana has demanded a substantial raise! 😀   Viva la FOH!!!

Rob - you and your team are awesome and have always been as kind and considerate as any company I’ve done business with period.

Thank you and FOH for the community you provide us. 

Many thanks - Mark

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Araffle said:

Try to find the sizes of Padron that you want

Padron has been hit hard for sure, along with a few other NCs.   But--for the most part I have been able to obtain any NCs I want, probably because there are so many web sites offering NCs (and many of the sites are not that well known).

On 8/14/2021 at 9:30 AM, Cairo said:

Padron has been hit hard for sure, along with a few other NCs.   But--for the most part I have been able to obtain any NCs I want, probably because there are so many web sites offering NCs (and many of the sites are not that well known).

Local shops here in Seattle all seemed to get a big drop of Fuente products a few weeks back.  Regular stuff, Opus, other limited lines.  Get this - the OpusX "Angel's Share" release comes as three cigars in a small travel case.  Retail pricing starts at $70.  There's one shop in town selling for $150...wowie.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Digi said:

Local shops here in Seattle all seemed to get a big drop of Fuente products a few weeks back.  Regular stuff, Opus, other limited lines.  Get this - the OpusX "Angel's Share" release comes as three cigars in a small travel case.  Retail pricing starts at $70.  There's one shop in town selling for $150...wowie.

There's a shop in Portland selling the robustos for $75 each, so $225 for the tin of three and the price only goes up with the larger vitolas.

• 1 month later...

I appreciate the update. It looks like cigars are in the same boat as just about every other commodity. If it comes from the Far East, it’s probably on a ship anchored off San Diego or LA. If it has a computer chip(s) good luck!! Unfortunately, it may take a year or two to return to some sibilance of normalcy. In the meantime, we need to just sit back, relax and wait it out. I know that we have gotten very used to “instant gratification”, but this pandemic induced shortage is beyond our control.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

Thank you Rob for letting the community know. Similar situation in Hong kong, I am a long time customer of PCC but you can’t even get any cohibas or Trinidad anymore even for regular customers and brands like R&J, Monte, partagas is also running low on stock. and they are thinking of further price hikes towards the middle of the year. Maybe it’s time to dip into my stock for long term aging and weather the storm for the next 18-24 months. 

16 hours ago, stephenbj said:

Thank you Rob for letting the community know. Similar situation in Hong kong, I am a long time customer of PCC but you can’t even get any cohibas or Trinidad anymore even for regular customers and brands like R&J, Monte, partagas is also running low on stock. and they are thinking of further price hikes towards the middle of the year. Maybe it’s time to dip into my stock for long term aging and weather the storm for the next 18-24 months. 

Cheers Stephen. 

They are having a tough time indeed. 

I know European distributors/sub distributors have been issued news of May price hikes. 

It is madness indeed. 

The thing with Hong Kong recent 10 years’ been a lot of parallel importers that come and take a lot of the supply and resell them up north. In previous years we still have some supply left but pricey, but this year, I can’t even buy anything I like from cohiba or Trinidad. So I am so happy that you still have the 24:24. I just need to wake up in time for the draw. But thank you rob for doing this. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Good job staying in business! Don't know how nuts this all must be.

I guess the sidelines of the Rob and Ken show, the Michelin star FoH food truck, the apparel and accessories super mall all keep ticking over!

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...