Only blue collar guys would understand

That is awesome! I had a stop along my career path as a Field Operator doing 12hr. swing shifts for a large plastics manufacturer. Job required exactly ZERO computer skills, and I promise that 90% of my co-workers could use that accessory for one purpose and that isn't for data storage or retrieval, LOL.

• Like 1

To hell with the thumb drive.  Let's go bottle opener with a cigar punch on the other end :)  It is a nice piece though.  I am in construction but I am the soft hands guy on the front in selling our services to all the difficult clients.  I need a gun and bullet proof vest to protect me from my job supes.  JKJKJKJK!  I love seeing the fellas in the field bring projects together and arrive at happy clients.  It is a blast.

I've got a bunch of these usb keyring bottle openers. A few years ago, I would get one randomly sent to me every few weeks from some supplier in China, trying to get my business. Never popped the usb into a computer, mainly because I don't want Uncle Xi snooping into my computer. It's bad enough he gets to see my text msgs, listens to my phone calls and monitors my health on my Huawei smart watch.

Not sure what I did with them. I think I had about 10 or 12 on them. Mostly the ring type, but also had the claw version too.

Alcoholic Beverage Opener USBs : flash drive bottle opener

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I've got a bunch of these usb keyring bottle openers. A few years ago, I would get one randomly sent to me every few weeks from some supplier in China, trying to get my business. Never popped the usb into a computer, mainly because I don't want Uncle Xi snooping into my computer. It's bad enough he gets to see my text msgs, listens to my phone calls and monitors my health on my Huawei smart watch.
Not sure what I did with them. I think I had about 10 or 12 on them. Mostly the ring type, but also had the claw version too.
224153_2_600.jpeg
They can see what beer you're opening though...

Sent by spooky action at a distance

1 hour ago, Akela3rd said:

They can see what beer you're opening though...emoji854.png

Sent by spooky action at a distance

Only Snow beer.

"Snow Beer, the number one selling beer in the world! One billion Chinese can't be wrong!!"

On 8/1/2021 at 9:21 AM, Chas.Alpha said:

I’m a carpenter by trade and a construction project superintendent by job description. My computer skills revolve entirely around e-mails and the 24/24 offerings. Friday, I received my 1st batch of roof trusses along with a box of truss layout drawings, truss engineering books and a thumb drive with all of the info electronically embedded.

A beer-opening thumb drive!

These guys certainly know their audience.

803EC50D-8C94-4DD9-8EA1-2D43E11321C7.jpeg

The question is, how many cases of beer will you go through while you are waiting on trusses???

-Piggy

3 hours ago, PigFish said:

The question is, how many cases of beer will you go through while you are waiting on trusses???

-Piggy

I'll start the count this evening!

Father of a friend of mine used to have 2 cases of booze in his trunk at all times. 1 Case of Jack Daniels and 1 case of Crown Royal. He sold irrigation pivots to Farmers in the 70's and 80's. Close a sale signature with a 1.75L bottle of Jack or Crown. You don't hear or see that used for a sales closing tool anymore. HR has ruined work from being remotely fun anymore. 

18 hours ago, Fosgate said:

Father of a friend of mine used to have 2 cases of booze in his trunk at all times. 1 Case of Jack Daniels and 1 case of Crown Royal. He sold irrigation pivots to Farmers in the 70's and 80's. Close a sale signature with a 1.75L bottle of Jack or Crown. You don't hear or see that used for a sales closing tool anymore. HR has ruined work from being remotely fun anymore. 

I have often said that I accomplished $250,000 worth of extra work for $250 worth of beer! Ah, the good ol’ days...

• 2 weeks later...

Can you builder guys drive up here to Myrtle Beach to help expedite the build of my new house?! The beginning of November can't come soon enough! My wife, daughter, two dogs, parrot and I are temporary living with my mum in her house and we are beginning to go stir crazy!!😂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NYgarman said:

Can you builder guys drive up here to Myrtle Beach to help expedite the build of my new house?! The beginning of November can't come soon enough! My wife, daughter, two dogs, parrot and I are temporary living with my mum in her house and we are beginning to go stir crazy!!😂

Depends. How much beer ya got?...

14 minutes ago, PigFish said:

... there isn't enough beer made to work for a homeowner!!! -LOL (industry joke, present company excluded...) -Piggy

“The faucet in the guest bathroom never leaked until you worked on my garage door!” 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PigFish said:

... there isn't enough beer made to work for a homeowner!!! -LOL (industry joke, present company excluded...) -Piggy

Technically we won't be homeowners again until the house is a finished structure and bank closing. But I'll admit, I am ecstatic to be living in Myrtle Beach South Carolina 😎 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYgarman said:

Technically we won't be homeowners again until the house is a finished structure and bank closing. But I'll admit, I am ecstatic to be living in Myrtle Beach South Carolina 😎 

And you’re just in time for hurricane season! Buckle up... 😳