Recommended Posts

Just now, Meesterjojo said:

Is this only for 24:24 in regards to shopping carts? Like, the normal store offerings will be available? 

 

Shopping cart will be suspended completely temporarilly 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the update and transparency Prez. Just a bump in the road things will smooth out in the long run. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Meesterjojo said:

Well, dang. 

It's difficult to get to the 24:24 but maybe two nights a week. Ah well.

Let's hope HSA can get their act together and we will be back to some sense of normality soon. 

The problem is that supply has all but dried up from Havana over the past month.  It is essential that distributors understand the supply pipeline and right now, they don't. 

We move hundreds of boxes daily and there are retailers who move far more. It is prudent to dial it back until the HSA supply situation becomes clear. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Let's hope HSA can get their act together and we will be back to some sense of normality soon. 

The problem is that supply has all but dried up from Havana over the past month.  It is essential that distributors understand the supply pipeline and right now, they don't. 

We move hundreds of boxes daily and there are retailers who move far more. It is prudent to dial it back until the HSA supply situation becomes clear. 

 

Is there one warehouse in Havana where all the stock is stored? How large is it? Is it refrigerated, or is this the "freezer" where the master cases are frozen for beetle "termination"? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYgarman said:

Is there one warehouse in Havana where all the stock is stored? How large is it? Is it refrigerated, or is this the "freezer" where the master cases are frozen for beetle "termination"? 

Yes

Big

Yes

Part of. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

World is a crazy place. Creativity and flexibility are what keep us in business.  We’re all addicted to nicotine so we’re not going anywhere...

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Are singles sales also on hold? I usually buy 2 or 3 of something I'd like to try before committing to a whole box.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Greg1412 said:

Does this affect orders already in progress?

No, we are all sweet there. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WLC said:

Are singles sales also on hold? I usually buy 2 or 3 of something I'd like to try before committing to a whole box.

Cart is supended until PCC give the thumbs up on supply. 2424 continues as per normal. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for continuing to adapt.

We know it’s not easy, but as we all learned throughout the pandemic how we treat our customers and team during the pandemic is how they will treat us when we are in the clear. We’ve got your back!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry prez, being a seller with limited inventory means it can't be welcome news for you either.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Cart is supended until PCC give the thumbs up on supply. 2424 continues as per normal. 

Thank you, just wanted to get clarification on singles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2021 at 7:28 PM, El Presidente said:

2424 Update II : The sequel  :D

Not ideal I know but there may be a silver lining behind this cloud. Then again that siilver thing could be a lightning bolt :lol3:

Hang in there folks :party:

 

 

 

 

43F9D699-F72F-4FEE-BDBE-D3EFC81AE89A.jpeg.ff1006b39358c60e8fab7a372815a326.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.