Perrrrfect Draw … My Perrrrfect friend

How often do you reach for the Perfec Draw and get the results you want?

I pull it out 60% of the time and get positive results 90% of the time.

9 minutes ago, Yigal said:

How often do you reach for the Perfec Draw and get the results you want?

I pull it out 60% of the time and get positive results 90% of the time.

I use it about 10% of the time and get great results about the same as you. Well, except two episodes lately. User error.

3 minutes ago, Yigal said:

I meant I pull out the Perfec Draw 60% of the time. LOL emoji12.png

I don't think that clarifies anything. :D

I think what you mean is that you utilize the PD on about 60% of your cigars...:wink2:

I would say less for me but I'm OK with a slightly firmer draw and I try not to use it unless I have to. I would estimate about 1/5 max for me. 

• Like 1

I like a firmer draw, so I don’t find I use it all that often. Perhaps 10% of my cigars are plugged to the point I need it. Success rate is probably 90%.

I had to choose between the Modus II and PerfecDraw for Christmas, and unfortunately chose the Modus.

Works great for plugs, but 90% of the time the issue is a tight roll, and the single barb does nothing for that.

Planning to get the Perfecdraw next month as it gets good reviews on fixing both plugs and tight draws.

Never seen one in person, so curious, is it skinnier than the Modus?

I have learned the hard way many times not to use the Modus on anything under about 45rg, which is unfortunately where you find the most smokes with a tight roll or plug, as its size and the pressure going through the tight roll, will consistently crack the wrapper and is also a challenge to go in perfectly straight and not punch through the side.

Hoping the PerfecDraw has smaller barbs so it can be used on the smaller rg smokes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

I had to choose between the Modus II and PerfecDraw for Christmas, and unfortunately chose the Modus.

Works great for plugs, but 90% of the time the issue is a tight roll, and the single barb does nothing for that.

Planning to get the Perfecdraw next month as it gets good reviews on fixing both plugs and tight draws.

Never seen one in person, so curious, is it skinnier than the Modus?

I have learned the hard way many times not to use the Modus on anything under about 45rg, which is unfortunately where you find the most smokes with a tight roll or plug, as its size and the pressure going through the tight roll, will consistently crack the wrapper and is also a challenge to go in perfectly straight and not punch through the side.

Hoping the PerfecDraw has smaller barbs so it can be used on the smaller rg smokes.

From what I've seen online, the Modus is 2x thicker than the PerfecDraw.

I have the PerfecDraw, used it very few times and has worked 100% of the time.

From what I've seen online, the Modus is 2x thicker than the PerfecDraw.
I have the PerfecDraw, used it very few times and has worked 100% of the time.
Nice. Thanks for the info.
They looked thinner to me, but hard to tell from a picture.

Glad to hear that they are about half the thickness.

Will definitely help avoid cracking wrappers and should be able to use it on the smaller rg's.

Will definitely be picking one up next month when I get my pension

18 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

60% of the time, it works every time... 

Love the sage advice of Brian Fantana! Never thought I'd see a reference to Sex Panther cologne here but it's hilarious and works here, LOL!

Only when needed. Probably about 5-10% of the time. But I use it as a nubber for 90% of smokes.

I cannot praise this little tool enough. It’s lived up to all the hype.