1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning everyone, I am apologize for disappearing from the forums for quite some time, my life has been going 100mph and finally things are slowing down a bit. But, I wanted to make sure tha

John thank you so much for your kind words as always, I just want to be able to give back the best way I can to our awesome community! Once the website is up and running, it will have nice pict

No idea if these pictures help but feel free to use them if they should be helpful...      

On 5/30/2020 at 5:05 AM, nino said:

Ha !

Same here but being in Europe the mailman will have to walk and swim .... ?

Still - happy to have ordered and supported this passionate project and more so once I get to wear the tee which I am sure will arrive.

Thanks and I will order another one just to make sure ?

Nino, have you received yours?

Mine has been at the China delivery center since May 31st, at least that is what the latest update from the tracking number. Not sure who I need to speak with or what I have to do.

Hope you are already wearing yours by now. Cheers!

14 minutes ago, X-Man said:

Mine has been at the China delivery center since May 31st, at least that is what the latest update from the tracking number. Not sure who I need to speak with or what I have to do.

Afraid not, @X-Man - the package is still in the US and has not moved much last 3 weeks ....
Hope to get it before summer ends ... ?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, X-Man said:

I have been in contact with the representative quite a bit last week regarding this, unfortunately USPS has been extremely slow with everything going on globally. I was ensured that they would arrive, but not without delay. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but  hopefully we will see some movement on these packages ASAP!

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, MasterYotti said:

I have been in contact with the representative quite a bit last week regarding this, unfortunately USPS has been extremely slow with everything going on globally. I was ensured that they would arrive, but not without delay. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but  hopefully we will see some movement on these packages ASAP!

Thank you @MasterYotti for your contribution to the FOH community. ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nino said:

Just ordered another tee here.

Thanks for all the assistance and help provided by @MasterYotti in ordering & handling.

34 minutes ago, X-Man said:

Thank you @MasterYotti for your contribution to the FOH community. ??

Of course! I have very much enjoyed creating this for everyone! FOH is quite the community and I am glad to be able to make something that members see value in. ?

REMINDER: We are only 12 hours away from the order closing! This order is going to be the very last one, so make sure to get your shirts while you can! 

Thank you all for giving such positive feedback to this project! It has been an honor to make something that so many members will enjoy!

https://pogo.undergroundshirts.com/collections/cohiba-t-shirt

• Like 1

Finally some movement in my tshirts! :2thumbs: The mailman has finally walked across the border and is supposed to be at my house exactly a month after he started his walk. Hope he isn't expecting a tip!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rckymtn22 said:

Finally some movement in my tshirts! :2thumbs: The mailman has finally walked across the border and is supposed to be at my house exactly a month after he started his walk. Hope he isn't expecting a tip!

Thanks for making me check the progress of my t-shirt : It has finally arrived in Germany 2 days ago, so I might see it soon .... excited ?

• Like 1

On 6/8/2020 at 10:20 PM, nino said:

Afraid not, @X-Man - the package is still in the US and has not moved much last 3 weeks ....
Hope to get it before summer ends ... ?

Technically I’m still in the same country and haven’t received mine either. Not too worried as lack of airline belly freight is a global problem at the moment and everything has been slow. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nino said:

@MasterYotti and all waiting : Do not despair ?

My Tshirt has just arrived !

Happy. Thanks Master Y !!

Day75.jpg.70cf08ede4a2d9c4a108b9d5b52ced59.jpg

Day75a.jpg.9efd2270dd4cabef83d1793743dee818.jpg

Fantastic! I am so glad that it made it to you! Just took a little while ?.

I appreciate your patience! ?

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, X-Man said:

Excellent news @nino  Happy for you??

Fingers and toes crossed for my package. ??????

Thank you for being so patient! I am glad we are seeing these packages arrive!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, bugman78629 said:

I ordered one through @MasterYotti, but ordered these two through my wifes cousin right after I missed his first round........

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

This doesn’t appear to be the full design I created for the two orders...

I appreciate that you decided to order from the new form and that you enjoy the design. If I am being honest, I was instructed by my legal team against distributing the design for legality reasons, and in order to prevent recreations such as this. Although I am glad you were able to get a shirt (and I know this wasn’t your intention), I simply wish that I was consulted before these were made. Since this is the reason I was consulted not to pass around the remastered logo intially.

In any case, I am happy you ordered a shirt! I created this to provide value to FOHers and a product that they would enjoy greatly. Cheers

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MasterYotti said:

That didn't take long, did it. Of course, it could be pure coincidence....

At least they're easily distinguished from one another.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MasterYotti said:

I appreciate that you decided to order from the new form and that you enjoy the design. If I am being honest, I was instructed by my legal team against distributing the design for legality reasons, and in order to prevent recreations such as this. Although I am glad you were able to get a shirt (and I know this wasn’t your intention), I simply wish that I was consulted before these were made. Since this is the reason I was consulted not to pass around the remastered logo intially.

In any case, I am happy you ordered a shirt! I created this to provide value to FOHers and a product that they would enjoy greatly. Cheers

3 hours ago, bugman78629 said:

I ordered one through @MasterYotti, but ordered these two through my wifes cousin right after I missed his first round........

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

Fake Cohibas....who woulda thunk it...

Did these come in a glass top box? ? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bugman78629 said:

Uhm.... did you get a consultation from Cohiba?? You act as if you created the actual logo...... I believe you are getting your panties in a wad by reading too much into this.

as long as I don’t sell these shirts, I’m allowed to have t !!! So chill out, they are shirts, not kilos of Cochin.

This may very well be a first here -

You steal from a member, openly flaunt it, and belittle them for (very nicely) asking about it.

Well done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Colt45 said:

You steal from a member, openly flaunt it, and belittle them for (very nicely) asking about it.

Well done.

Exactly. I never said I was the owner of the logo, just a passion project I worked hard to create for everyone. I wasn’t looking to stir up any issues, just thought it was common  courtesy. 

Like I said, I am glad you got the shirt and I am even more happy that you aren’t selling it. My intention was never to have financial gain from the project as I don’t think it would be right to do so. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Colt45 said:

Well done.

• JohnS changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (Orders reopened until June 9th, 2020)
  • Puros Y Vino changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)