1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)

17 hours ago, MasterYotti said:

Exactly. I never said I was the owner of the logo, just a passion project I worked hard to create for everyone. I wasn’t looking to stir up any issues, just thought it was common  courtesy. 

Like I said, I am glad you got the shirt and I am even more happy that you aren’t selling it. My intention was never to have financial gain from the project as I don’t think it would be right to do so. 

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning everyone, I am apologize for disappearing from the forums for quite some time, my life has been going 100mph and finally things are slowing down a bit. But, I wanted to make sure tha

John thank you so much for your kind words as always, I just want to be able to give back the best way I can to our awesome community! Once the website is up and running, it will have nice pict

No idea if these pictures help but feel free to use them if they should be helpful...      

18 hours ago, La_Tigre said:

Fake Cohibas....who woulda thunk it...

Did these come in a glass top box? ? 

36 minutes ago, bugman78629 said:

But why would you want me to consult you, when you never consulted Cohiba....  asking your "legal team" doesn't count, you were trying to belittle me through your snide remarks and wanted me to take it??? Why would you ask me to do something that you never did,  when running your version of shirts???

I can assure you that nothing in my previous comments were meant to belittle you. I thought my comments were professional, inquisitive, and nothing about them was “snide”. 

I simply recreated a design that no longer exists in any format. I never claimed I owned it. But I did spend quite a long time creating it, as well as a T-shirt order form that was convenient for all FOH members that wanted to be involved. Not to mention, it included an additional embroidered hat for every order because I was not looking to profit off of a design that wasn’t original to me. 

It is the principle of it all. Simple and plain.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MasterYotti said:

I can assure you that nothing in my previous comments were meant to belittle you. I thought my comments were professional, inquisitive, and nothing about them was “snide”. 

I simply recreated a design that no longer exists in any format. I never claimed I owned it. But I did spend quite a long time creating it, as well as a T-shirt order form that was convenient for all FOH members that wanted to be involved. Not to mention, it included an additional embroidered hat for every order because I was not looking to profit off of a design that wasn’t original to me. 

It is the principle of it all. Simple and plain.

2 hours ago, bugman78629 said:

You sure implied you owned the logo by telling me "appreciate your order BUT you should have consulted me first, for legal reasons..." THAT is telling me , along with your upvote to @La_Tigre with the fake Cohibas...... that you believe I have copyrighted your material you created for FOH members , without the consent of Cohiba.

Let that sink in for a minute..... you"re trying to come at me for breaching your safe space and doing the same thing YOU did to Cohiba!! This whole thing back-fired for me only because you got triggered for not including YOU. ?‍♂️

@MasterYotti spent an inordinate amount of time recreating the logo and the shirt design as well as putting together not one but TWO group buys for the members of FOH without profiteering one penny.

This whole thing back-fired for me by stealing someone else’s work, having my wife’s cousin use it for my benefit and then post the product on this site in the very person’s thread. 
——There, fixed it for you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Mine are waiting for me when I can get by to pick them up.

Thanks for giving us a second shot @MasterYotti!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, VKUTT said:

Havent been on the Forum much lately. Bummed I missed out on these ?

Honestly I am sorry to hear that! I tried my best to work something out for everyone. I can always send you one of my hats if you want? I order a shirt from both, so I have an extra hat. I would send you the shirt, but my wife stole the other one already ? PM me and let me know! ?

• Like 1

@MasterYotti my shirt/hat combo arrived yesterday, I was a bit skeptical about the shirt......looked small when I held it up, but I put it on this morning and it fits perfect!

Thanks again for this opportunity, and sharing with the community

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• JohnS changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (Orders reopened until June 9th, 2020)
  • Puros Y Vino changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)