1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (Orders reopened until June 9th, 2020)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh man, is this still a thing? I'd sure live to get in on this.

Same here - extremely grateful for his t-shirt initiative and the great quality work ! He messaged me several months ago that he was changing jobs and quite busy, I am sure he will be back.

Does anyone know the fellow that had these made up? Any contact with him? Or does anyone have any of the final art work so someone else could run some off? I sure would like to get a few of those

  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, nino said:

First time I had the chance to wear the great tee - our Summer cigar herf in the village.

Thanks again @MasterYotti !

20200807_112131_HDR.jpg.9d978727b82b06e82e9a99a4c5a0c6e2.jpg

20200806_190613.jpg.4cb7a9ff8387903d86690a16605aa834.jpg

20200807_125513.jpg.3490d25185e09499840731b75f74c35c.jpg

Nice Cohiba T-shirts and RG ER Senor Nino! I hope @MasterYotti will do another batch for Cohiba T-Shirts in the future ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, nino said:

First time I had the chance to wear the great tee - our Summer cigar herf in the village.

Thanks again @MasterYotti !

20200807_112131_HDR.jpg.9d978727b82b06e82e9a99a4c5a0c6e2.jpg

20200806_190613.jpg.4cb7a9ff8387903d86690a16605aa834.jpg

20200807_125513.jpg.3490d25185e09499840731b75f74c35c.jpg

@nino It looks absolutely fantastic! I am glad you are getting to enjoy it! ? The weather looks nice and the company looks nicer ?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Doctorossi said:

Me, too. Sign me up for round 3, I guess?  :D

 

10 hours ago, Devils61 said:

What an awesome thread. Great work @MasterYotti

Bummed I missed out!  ?

As of right now, unfortunately I am not planning on doing another run. But if I am able to, I will let you both know right away!

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Deeply regret that I missed out. If by chance anyone ordered an extra tee but somehow it didn’t find a home, I’ll be happy to take it off your hands in exchange for some sticks - if it’s a size L.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2020 at 9:08 PM, MasterYotti said:

 

As of right now, unfortunately I am not planning on doing another run. But if I am able to, I will let you both know right away!

Count me in as well!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I just tried on the shirt for the first time. Does it fit weird for anyone else? Where the shirt meets the sleeves in the back feels kinda tighter. Almost like I’m wearing the shirt backwards. Anyone else or just me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Subcomandante said:

I just tried on the shirt for the first time. Does it fit weird for anyone else? Where the shirt meets the sleeves in the back feels kinda tighter. Almost like I’m wearing the shirt backwards. Anyone else or just me?

Mine fits great. Nice material too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
9 hours ago, djrey said:

I haven't seen MasterYotti around for many months now. Hope he is doing alright. 

He post messaged me a few months ago stating how he would like to be around on FoH more often but was busy with life/work commitments. I have every confidence his schedule will free up and he'll grace our forum again. 

Personally speaking, I'm grateful for the Cohiba T-Shirt. It was a great initiative!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tstew75 said:

Mine fits like a glove.

Every time I wear it I get compliments...last time in Vegas at least 6 people asked where I got it

I agree. Great quality and a great concept. Bought one for me and my wife. She gets more compliments on the shirt than me, hmmm. Wonder what that’s all about? 🤣 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, JohnS said:

He post messaged me a few months ago stating how he would like to be around on FoH more often but was busy with life/work commitments. I have every confidence his schedule will free up and he'll grace our forum again. 

Personally speaking, I'm grateful for the Cohiba T-Shirt. It was a great initiative!

Same here - extremely grateful for his t-shirt initiative and the great quality work !

He messaged me several months ago that he was changing jobs and quite busy, I am sure he will be back.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • JohnS changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (Orders reopened until June 9th, 2020)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.