1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)

Awesome! Thank you!

Last call for shirts! The order form is set to close in 2 hours and can’t be reopened, just wanted to give people the last chance to get one if they wanted it. ?

• Like 1

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning everyone, I am apologize for disappearing from the forums for quite some time, my life has been going 100mph and finally things are slowing down a bit. But, I wanted to make sure tha

John thank you so much for your kind words as always, I just want to be able to give back the best way I can to our awesome community! Once the website is up and running, it will have nice pict

No idea if these pictures help but feel free to use them if they should be helpful...      

34 minutes ago, Nguneer said:

FUHHHHH!  Just saw this post.  Did anyone order any extras?

2 hours ago, SignalJoe said:

Looks like I missed the boat on this one.  If you should ever open up to do another please let us know. 

3 hours ago, fuhrert said:

Awesome initiative and execution. Unfortunately, I missed the opportunity to place an order.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

I tried to keep everyone updated without being annoying, I am very sorry but the order form has closed! ?

3 hours ago, MasterYotti said:

I tried to keep everyone updated without being annoying, I am very sorry but the order form has closed! ?

Understood.  That's why i said if you ever decide to do another run let me know.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MasterYotti said:

Hope everyone is having a good day! I just wanted to provide an update.

So the orders should be shipped out on May 13th. I spoke with the company and the initial price of the shirts was calculated for a much smaller amount of orders than were placed, and since this was a passion project with no intention of financial gain, I was able to coordinate those funds so that every order of 1 or multiple shirts is now getting 1 hat added to the order (will be shipped with the shirts, so no extra cost needed)! The funds perfectly allowed for everyone who ordered to get 1 black baseball cap with the design embroidered on it. Very excited for this and I hope everyone else is! It has been a process getting all this finished, but well worth it. ?

Fantastic news. Thank you @MasterYotti

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MasterYotti said:

Hope everyone is having a good day! I just wanted to provide an update.

So the orders should be shipped out on May 13th. I spoke with the company and the initial price of the shirts was calculated for a much smaller amount of orders than were placed, and since this was a passion project with no intention of financial gain, I was able to coordinate those funds so that every order of 1 or multiple shirts is now getting 1 hat added to the order (will be shipped with the shirts, so no extra cost needed)! The funds perfectly allowed for everyone who ordered to get 1 black baseball cap with the design embroidered on it. Very excited for this and I hope everyone else is! It has been a process getting all this finished, but well worth it. ?

Wow, that's like the best news I've heard from anywhere in a long time.  Thank you!

• Thanks 1

You can always put the design on TeePublic for people to buy at any time. You can always donate the proceeds to a worthy cause if you don't want to make a profit.

• JohnS changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (Orders reopened until June 9th, 2020)
  • Puros Y Vino changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)