1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning everyone, I am apologize for disappearing from the forums for quite some time, my life has been going 100mph and finally things are slowing down a bit. But, I wanted to make sure tha

John thank you so much for your kind words as always, I just want to be able to give back the best way I can to our awesome community! Once the website is up and running, it will have nice pict

No idea if these pictures help but feel free to use them if they should be helpful...      

10 minutes ago, MasterYotti said:

Just wanted to update everyone, ALL ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED! ? Very excited to see how everything turned out! Feel free to post pictures once they arrive. ?

Yep, I received notification in email yesterday.  Thank you again!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chibearsv said:

Yep, I received notification in email yesterday.  Thank you again!

No e-mail notification here but I have the order confirmation mail from last month ...
excitedly waiting ... ?

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 7:36 PM, Fuzz said:

You can always put the design on TeePublic for people to buy at any time. You can always donate the proceeds to a worthy cause if you don't want to make a profit.

@MasterYotti Any chance you can hook this up?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nino said:

No e-mail notification here but I have the order confirmation mail from last month ...
excitedly waiting ... ?

Me neither, I am guessing international orders will have to wait. Email notification should come when ours are ready. Please advise if my guess is correct. Thank you @MasterYotti

• Like 2

13 hours ago, X-Man said:

Me neither, I am guessing international orders will have to wait. Email notification should come when ours are ready. Please advise if my guess is correct. Thank you @MasterYotti

19 hours ago, nino said:

excitedly waiting ... ?

I have reached out to the representative that I worked with on this project. They are hopefully going to be able to send me a list of orders as well as if they have been shipped. Either way, I will verify that they have been shipped and also check to see how we can get the tracking numbers! Thank you for your patience!

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, MasterYotti said:

Unfortunately on the advice of my attorney, I was told not to release the design or set up orders for an ongoing basis due to potential copyright right issues. Even with no intent of any financial gain, I was told that it wasn't a good idea. With that being said, I want everyone to get a shirt who wants one. Let me do some more research and see what I can do. If anything, I can potentially do another shirt order through the same company. Hang tight!

I understand. Thanks for looking into it. ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MasterYotti said:

I have reached out to the representative that I worked with on this project. They are hopefully going to be able to send me a list of orders as well as if they have been shipped. Either way, I will verify that they have been shipped and also check to see how we can get the tracking numbers! Thank you for your patience!

That is really kind of you @MasterYotti - much appreciated.

Can't wait to have the tee and I'd sure repeat order in a new run for my buddies...:-)

• Like 1

@nino , @X-Man , and anyone else who has not received their shipping tracking emails, I pull some strings and got the list of tracking numbers for each order! ? In order to maintain everyone's privacy, please private message me and I will be able to provide you with your tracking information!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great work.

I’m in if you can do a second run!

• JohnS changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (Orders reopened until June 9th, 2020)
  • Puros Y Vino changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)