1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning everyone, I am apologize for disappearing from the forums for quite some time, my life has been going 100mph and finally things are slowing down a bit. But, I wanted to make sure tha

John thank you so much for your kind words as always, I just want to be able to give back the best way I can to our awesome community! Once the website is up and running, it will have nice pict

No idea if these pictures help but feel free to use them if they should be helpful...      

Very impressed with your new graphic design work!  You definitely win the effort award for putting together a quality design vs using the best picture you could find.  Just to be clear, if there are 60 shirts purchased, will every order get a hat, or only ones who order multiple shirts?  Just wondering if someone orders one shirt, if they'll get a hat too? 

Cheers!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, AlohaStyle said:

Very impressed with your new graphic design work!  You definitely win the effort award for putting together a quality design vs using the best picture you could find.  Just to be clear, if there are 60 shirts purchased, will every order get a hat, or only ones who order multiple shirts?  Just wondering if someone orders one shirt, if they'll get a hat too? 

Cheers!

Thank you for your kind words! Much appreciated! ?

The way it worked last time was that each individual order (could be a quantity of a minimum of 1 to any maximum) would receive 1 hat with their shipment. Let me know if you need additional information! ?

• Like 1

On 5/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, MasterYotti said:

GREAT NEWS: I was able to put together ONE LAST ORDER! ? Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity (use link below), since it will be the last time the shirt is available. Since there is no intention of financial gain on this passion project for me, if we make it to at least 60 orders I will pool the additional funds so that we also have the potential to get additional hats included in your shipment/order (free-of-charge). Please make sure to comment if you put in an order and the quantity so I can keep track easier. Doing so will also keep the post-activity high and there is a greater likelihood for more orders. Probably most important, the order form closes on June 9th! I will post reminders as we get closer, but please don't rely on it and order earlier than later. There is no way to open or add to the order form once it is closed. 

Thank you all for giving such positive feedback to this project! It has been an honor to make something that so many members will enjoy!

https://pogo.undergroundshirts.com/collections/cohiba-t-shirt

Lastly, (although this isn't at all necessary/expected) I have had some previous members offer to send me some Cohiba cigars for creating the shirts/hats! THANK YOU! I can't explain how awesome this has been! If you want to go above and beyond to show your appreciation for the project and have some cigars you would like to donate, PM me! I am currently working to fill up my humidor and I would love to taste-test some of your favorite Cubans! ?

In, and thank you!

• Thanks 1

Just ordered mine!!!! Thanks Master Yotti??

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AlohaStyle said:

Ordered 1, thanks again   :)

2 hours ago, Phinz said:

I was so taken with my first two, so I just ordered two more for me and one for the BIL. Thanks, and awesome work!

?

1 hour ago, bugman78629 said:

Just ordered mine!!!! Thanks Master Yotti??

Thank you! No problem at all!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ArizonaAndrew said:

@MasterYotti I missed the first boat and was so happy to see this open up again. Just now ordered two. The hat is a cherry on top, didn't realize that was a thing until I scrolled back a few pages. 

Thank you for your work

Glad you were able to hop on this final order! Once this order closes I will be able to get the final word on the hats, but it looks good to go!

REMINDER: We are only 1 day away from the order closing! This order is going to be the very last one, so make sure to get your shirts while you can! 

Thank you all for giving such positive feedback to this project! It has been an honor to make something that so many members will enjoy!

https://pogo.undergroundshirts.com/collections/cohiba-t-shirt

• Like 3

• JohnS changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (Orders reopened until June 9th, 2020)
  • Puros Y Vino changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)