Building a ring box and appreciate feedback

I like them both, my personal preference is the second one. Biggest question is which one makes the ring "pop" the most?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WLC said:

I like them both, my personal preference is the second one. Biggest question is which one makes the ring "pop" the most?

great answer, thanks 

Thanks all appreciate the feedback.  I am leaning third as well. I am going to take @WLC suggestion and finish all 3 to see which highlights the ring the most.

Nice work! 

I bought a jigsaw Friday and broke it Saturday. 

If you need a hand.....PM me. :rolleyes:

• Haha 4

Amending my answer. I missed the first pic and only thought there were 2 choices. I definitely like number 3 (which I mistook in my first post as 2) the best. But my statement of whichever one makes the ring pop the most still stands 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, therealrsr said:

Update: It is hard doing this without her catching on...I liked the #3 the most and went with it to the point of thinking support pillows.  Not nearly done but I am happy with the box.  Then the "Doh!"... It doesnt hold the ring.  So #2 is coming along now but still 6x sand/tongue oil behind #3 in the pics.  I do like the presentation of it open box.  Various hinges on order, but if I have enough room to bevel the back I will do hidden.  I get this is pretty boring compared to cc's but I am not good at secrets so venting here.

20210822_155433.jpg

20210822_155546.jpg

20210822_205416.jpg

20210822_205530.jpg

Ladies love Budweiser tabs, is there any way you can incorporate that into the spring action?  

4 hours ago, Heels82 said:

Ladies love Budweiser tabs, is there any way you can incorporate that into the spring action?  

I am St. Louis to the core, so Budweiser is like mother's milk.  If there is a way to incorporate part of a can in the build I absolutely will and must do it.

• Like 1