FOH Zoom blending masterclass with Hamlet Paredes Sunday 5th of Sep NY 8 PM Monday 10am Local

19 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

Think I can make this. Greece looking pretty slim odds at the moment....

Still probably less covid there than Florida 😋

Anyways hoping it holds together as I'm heading there at the end of September...

Just now, Bijan said:

Still probably less covid there than Florida 😋

Anyways hoping it holds together as I'm heading there at the end of September...

Yes, agreed. Fires aren't helping...

Guidance is to try and avoid getting locked in to or out of another country at the moment though. One never knows what these governments are going to do next.

• Sad 1

Fought like a rabbit, didn’t know there was a dress code... 😔

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I will touch base tomorrow with those who made the cut. For the sake of numbers I may need to shave a few but don't worry as the segment will be recorded and played on FOH next week. 

Keep in mind this segment will be recorded and posted. If you are uncomfortable with that, just let me know when the invite details go out. 

Overview. 

This segment is about Hamlet's views on blending both CC and NC. The similarities, the differences. I will host/guide the session and call for questions from the floor. Please sign on with your first name and location ie  Mike Miami. This is for Hamlet's sake in case we have three Mike's etal. 

It will be fun :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• El Presidente changed the title to FOH Zoom blending masterclass with Hamlet Paredes Sunday 5th of Sep NY 8 PM Monday 10am Local

It was great! Really appreciate Jaime for taking the time with us. He's an amazing character.