What's up for the weekend?

Haven't had an ACID but probably not quite the same. The flavours are pretty mild and not heavily scented. You could most probably store the shisha molasses tobacco in a humidor, etc, without ruining regular cigars with the scent.
Thanks[mention=35421]Bijan[/mention]! Interesting to see that shisha tobacco can be stored with cigars together without issues .

Happy Bday to your son buddy

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son turned two today. Having his birthday party on Saturday.

Gardening tomorrow as we finish off he back yard / entertainment area. It has been a fun project.  BBQ Saturday night. Tomahaws have arrived (Organic black Angus grass fed). Trying out a new prov

Dinner at a friend's place. Shisha with my dad.

9 hours ago, BoliDan said:

You sold me on the remote control... My three year old would shit a brick. I'm getting that. 

@Bijan That must be the Lexus upgrade.  Remote is a brilliant idea.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah pretty different. Flavours are generally pretty basic. I usually get mint but they're mainly fruit flavours: apple, grape, lemon, watermelon.
Generally the smoke is a lot lighter and you can easily inhale as though it was hot air, as long as you don't put on too many coals or put them too close to the middle and burn the "tobacco" mixture too hot.

First and foremost Happy Birthday to your son. Enjoy every minute and make sure he doesn’t get a speeding ticket. Side question on shisha. I typically inhale, but consensus is not to. I find that when I smoke a cigar, not too long after shisha, that I tend to accidentally inhale a draw here and there, which as you know is not pleasant at all. Wondering what your experience is?
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yigal said:

First and foremost Happy Birthday to your son. Enjoy every minute and make sure he doesn’t get a speeding ticket. Side question on shisha. I typically inhale, but consensus is not to. I find that when I smoke a cigar, not too long after shisha, that I tend to accidentally inhale a draw here and there, which as you know is not pleasant at all. Wondering what your experience is?

As I have not been a cigarette smoker in the past I find inhaling cigars a bit too strong, unlike shisha which is pretty mild. I tend to be ok if I pay attention while smoking the cigar and if I don't I don't enjoy it and that makes me pay more attention 🙂

First harvest of the tomato season and made 5 quarts of tomato sauce (through a food mill) into 2 cup bags that are vacuum sealed and frozen.  This is an awful year for tomatoes; too much rain.  I think there is about 8-10 more quarts worth left in the garden. 

Peppers are doing well.  Should have more than enough to make all the paprika for this seasons salami's.

• Like 2

Listen to Barstool sports on and off.  Enjoy the pizza reviews (sometimes a bit too much with the reviews). But one of my relatives sent me note about his review last week for Defazios (opened back in the 50’s, pizza a lot later) It brought me back to days of walking half a block to get the fresh sausage & pecorino for sauce for my mom, grandmother or aunts.   Miss the clam steams in backyard watching the old men playing bocce and smoking cigars all day and night. Whole neighborhood was from what seemed like either Calabria or Naples. Had to make some homemade  pizza today. 

• Like 4

On 8/20/2021 at 8:56 PM, CommanderJWBond said:

Report back please.

@CommanderJWBond

Sorry for the delay on this, but I took notes!

The Añejo is a little too sweet, very fruity, but rough on the finish. Quite like the Perla del Norte Añejo.

The 15 year old has maybe spent too long in the wood. It's quite woody, touching on bitter for a rum. Almost clove flavours on the finish. Some people might like it but not for me.

The Gran Reserva is very nice, not too sweet, a hint of apple, not quite apple but something in there has something that's in apple too. To be pretentious, it reminded me of green apple skin. If I was to buy another bottle I'd leave the 15 year old and get the Gran Reserva.

I'm trying these as samples but the retail in Spain on the rums is about $18 USD for the Gran Reserva and about $57 USD for the 15 year old. The añejo is about $15 USD. Retail in Ireland, if it comes on sale here, would be higher. $35, $45, $90 type of thing.

I don't think it will ever be available in Cuba. It's a Spanish distributor release, a bit like Rives Cuban "Conde de Cuba" rums. Made and bottled in Cuba but hard to find outside of Spain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2021 at 2:36 PM, Connoisseur Kim said:

Thanks[mention=35421]Bijan[/mention]! Interesting to see that shisha tobacco can be stored with cigars together without issues emoji2.png.

Happy Bday to your son buddy emoji512.pngemoji322.png

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

@Connoisseur Kim Try a shisha fruit bowl.

• Thanks 1