$1k Lottery ticket - what cigars are you buying?

Congratulations…you’ve all just pulled a $1,000 scratch off ticket from your local minute mart. So as to ensure your family doesn’t get their grubby hands on YOUR winnings…..ya have to spend it on cigars. 

So, how ya spending yours? Several (figuratively, of course, given the price increases) boxes of regular rotation, one or two premium boxes of smokes, or a splurge purchase of a single extraordinary box?? 

Sometimes spending imaginary money can be just as fun as the real thing (and with fewer repercussions)….and when better to dream than going into a weekend ;) 

Let’s see your shopping lists?? 

Ok, I’ll go first…

Never had & always wanted a El Laguito factory SLB of Sig VIs - assuming this Unicorn even exists currently. 

If I have any left over…I’d give the SCdLH La Fuerzas a spin as it’s been a long while since I’ve had anything from this marca. 

• Like 1

Ok, I’ll go first…

Never had & always wanted a El Laguito factory SLB of Sig VIs - assuming this Unicorn even exists currently. 

If I have any left over…I’d give the SCdLH La Fuerzas a spin as it’s been a long while since I’ve had anything from this marca. 
Fwiw, I love the La Fuerzas and always keep some in my goto stock.

Excellent smokes in every regard

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

*Since my bid(s) on Bond Roberts is likely to wipe out my Grand even on one bid...I'd search out and buy singles of Ramon Allones Phoenician Regionals, Edmond Dantes  Mexican Regionals, then a few boxes of good ole' standbys to be on hand for daily smokes like Jose L. Pietras, Quintero Brevas, if I can find them Los Statos Deluxes - mainly for heartfelt fond memories sake (they were the first Cuban brand I was able to find and buy on my own), and Belindas. The rest of the premiums I can find and acquire without a lottery win.

• Like 2

Sad choice, I know, but I would honestly just use it to restock my tupperdoors of favorite, go to smokes.

Both are getting low, as I am currently focusing on boxes for the cheaper price per cigar, and to stock up on some favorites while I can before the cc supply gets any worse than it already is.

Plus I just recently got a nice 74qt Iris weatherproof container for storing boxes for the first time in 8 years of buying only multiple singles, so I'm working on filling it up.

An un-full container just begs to be filled, lol

Already got box orders for September and October lined up, and struggling with doing a box split or 2 of some nice sticks, or buying multiple singles, or 3,4 and 5 packs to restock my singles tupperdoors on November, like will be badly needed by then.

Too many tough decisions in this "hobby", lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Box of COLA, Espy, Siglo V/VI,BHK54; RyJ Churchill, Party Lusi and 898; HDM DC, LGC MdO4; HUCA; Sir Winnie; Monte No. 1/Esp 1 & 2/1935 Leyenda; Punch 898; other great CCs.

Man, I have lots of CC wishlist and because of this, I'm not sure whether I can buy all of them or not even if I won the lottery .

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2