FOHNFL 2021 Invitation

Yahoo Pro Football Pick'em

Hello FOH MEMBERS

You have been invited to join Rob Ayala's Private Group in Yahoo Sports Pro Football Pick'em.

In order to join the group, just click the "Join Group" button. We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

-- Pro Football Pick'em Commissioner
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

• First 100 Members only
  • Weekly Prize to the clear round winner. 
  • Box of cigars to the competition winner and samplers to the next two runners up. 
  • Worst week dropped from score. 
  • We run through the playoffs. 
  • No spreads. Straight wins .
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Although I don't know NFL a lot, I just joined in for fun 😃.

Here are the rules: 350 pound men try to scratch the eyes out of the other 350 pound men that stand opposite from them. Some 200 hundred pound men try to run thru the breeches left by the 350 pound men. The QB prays that he doesn’t get killed by either the 350 pound men or the 200 pound men. The 180 pound men try to catch the football.

Any questions?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chas.Alpha said:

Here are the rules: 350 pound men try to scratch the eyes out of the other 350 pound men that stand opposite from them. Some 200 hundred pound men try to run thru the breeches left by the 350 pound men. The QB prays that he doesn’t get killed by either the 350 pound men or the 200 pound men. The 180 pound men try to catch the football.

Any questions?

Thank you for notifying NFL tip @Chas.Alpha! What are the always winning team and losing teams in the NFL (as well as other important NFL tips)? @benfica_77 just told me Detroit Lions always lose.

3 minutes ago, benfica_77 said:

Here's one piece of advice. Tom Brady always wins ...Detroit Lions always lose. 

Thanks @benfica_77! I heard Tom Brady is one of the best players in the NFL 😃.

• Like 1

There are no tips. The 350 pound eye-scratching NY Jets might be better than the flesh-gouging Cincinnati Bengals on any given Sunday. 😳

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Chas.Alpha said:

There are no tips. The 350 pound eye-scratching NY Jets might be better than the flesh-gouging Cincinnati Bengals on any given Sunday. 😳

Thanks @Chas.Alpha! Hope that I can survive the FOH Fantasy Football buddy 😂.

• Like 1