Juicy Lusi...or not.

Lunettesman

Hope everyone s fine!

My buddy bought some Lusi GR from an aficionado he got to know. He figured out they were real but... were they?

After smoking he took of the band and saw an original Partagas band. Then took of the GR band and compared it to the Limitada bands. And it's where things get ugly...

What's your opinion guys? Real or fake? Thank you. 

IMG-20210824-WA0037.jpg

IMG-20210824-WA0036.jpg

IMG-20210824-WA0034.jpg

IMG-20210824-WA0031.jpg

IMG-20210824-WA0032.jpg

IMG-20210824-WA0033.jpg

IMG-20210824-WA0029.jpg

IMG-20210824-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20210824-WA0023.jpg

Not sure what you're showing here.  Why compare GR bands to LE bands at all?  If the LE band was on the cigar, that's a major problem.  Should just be the GR band and the Partagas band.  Also not sure why you've got pictures of a Sir Winnie GR.  

2 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Not sure what you're showing here.  Why compare GR bands to LE bands at all?  If the LE band was on the cigar, that's a major problem.  Should just be the GR band and the Partagas band.  Also not sure why you've got pictures of a Sir Winnie GR.  

Comparing the printing house logo (vrijdag) on both bands, also on the Partagas band itself, the Sir Winston was bought together with Lusitania, so just showing the GR band as well

The story is that Partagas band is legit with even the printing house logo, the GR band looks good on the cigar, but inside the band, the printing house logo shows variations, hence doubts raised, what do you think about that? 

1 hour ago, El Padrino said:

Comparing the printing house logo (vrijdag) on both bands, also on the Partagas band itself, the Sir Winston was bought together with Lusitania, so just showing the GR band as well

The story is that Partagas band is legit with even the printing house logo, the GR band looks good on the cigar, but inside the band, the printing house logo shows variations, hence doubts raised, what do you think about that? 

Ok, I see. I wouldn’t suspect the printers mark as much as the GR that doesn’t appear embossed but that could just be the photo. 

11 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

Ok, I see. I wouldn’t suspect the printers mark as much as the GR that doesn’t appear embossed but that could just be the photo. 

They are embossed, but not very deep (not like the Limitada depth or Cohiba for example , but lighter, yet could be felt by touching, appears depending on the photo angle, and clear from back of the band. So not sure 🤷🏻‍♂️