best chips/crisps ever.......

These have long been discontinued (much to my sadness).  They were so strong, that it was like you were being mustard-gased in the Somme.    An epic crisp, but sadly departed to snack heaven/hell......see you on the other-side old friend. 

51fA+voLacL._AC_.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, 99call said:

I'm convinced these are dusted with crack.  Just too good

514748011_0_1280x1280.jpeg

I didn't know Chicken katsu is understood outside Japan.

I loved honey mustard flavor from another brand but discontinued..

2 minutes ago, yossie said:

I didn't know Chicken katsu is understood outside Japan

Bad versions of Chicken katsu curry are everywhere.    Still have to make my own Tonkatsu sando though, as that has yet to hit the UK.   I found some Yebisu in the UK the other day,  it was a good day!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Corylax18 said:

image.jpeg.505c9734915ddac7bedededdc90f9ae4.jpeg

Voodoo flavor from Zapps. You only used to be able to get these around Louisiana, but I think you can get them just about everywhere now. No one knows the actual recipe, but people say they combine some of all the other powdered flavors they use to make this flavor. They are AMAZING. 

Those are my every day lunch chips! Awesome!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Di rolled these out on Saturday arvo for some friends who popped over. 

Now I don't eat chips/crips but I had to try a couple to see how badly they screwed up the flavour......as most of them taste awful to me. 

Mother of God.  They nailed it. Brilliant 😲

:clap:

CHEF CO BEEF BRISKET DELI CHIP 80GM

I swear you wouldn't believe it but Eleni (my wife) and I were getting ready after dinner last night, in preparation for the 3rd show of the Netflix Series we're currently watching, 'Lupin' when Eleni comes from the kitchen into the lounge room and say, "you want to try this new flavour of Kettle Chips?" Needless to say, we finished the Braised Beef Brisket Chips quite quickly. It was simply scrumptious!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Corylax18 said:

image.jpeg.505c9734915ddac7bedededdc90f9ae4.jpeg

Voodoo flavor from Zapps. You only used to be able to get these around Louisiana, but I think you can get them just about everywhere now. No one knows the actual recipe, but people say they combine some of all the other powdered flavors they use to make this flavor. They are AMAZING. 

Love them!!!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

I'm not a big fan of artificially flavored chips.  I'll take Cap Cod Kettle Chips.  3 ingredients: potatoes, vegetable oil, salt.

Trig's - Grocery Delivery-Cape Cod Potato Chips, Original, Kettle Cooked, 8  oz (226 g)

I am a native Cape Codder and you beat me to the punch!  I think they still make some of the production in Hyannis still.

• Like 1