FOH Sunday Morning Playlist

13 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

and 

Never had you down as a Four Tops kind of bloke @Ken Gargett But I'm glad you are. :2thumbs:                        Along with the Temptations, they have to be the pick of the bunch when it comes to the Motown groups.   If I ever need to get out of a bad mood, watching this clip gets me back smiling and feeling back on form.   I love the fact they've become so confident that they've broken the strictly adhered to label dance choreography, and have affectivly broken out into unbridled rogue dad dancing.   Just Magic

Along with Stevie Wonders 'Superstition'  this is a dance floor acid test of humanity.   If this doesn't get people out on the floor then nothing can be done, time of death needs to be declared. 

3 minutes ago, 99call said:

Never had you down as a Four Tops kind of bloke @Ken Gargett But I'm glad you are. :2thumbs:                        Along with the Temptations, they have to be the pick of the bunch when it comes to the Motown groups.   If I ever need to get out of a bad mood, watching this clip gets me back smiling and feeling back on form.   I love the fact they've become so confident that they've broken the strictly adhered to label dance choreography, and have affectivly broken out into unbridled rogue dad dancing.   Just Magic

Along with Stevie Wonders 'Superstition'  this is a dance floor acid test of humanity.   If this doesn't get people out on the floor then nothing can be done, time of death needs to be declared. 

are you serious? absolutely love them and that is another classic.

i'm on deadlines but i will try and remember next vid to tell the story of the night i was the fifth top. one of the most fun concerts i have ever been to. private event with these guys playing. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ken Gargett said:

are you serious? absolutely love them and that is another classic.

i'm on deadlines but i will try and remember next vid to tell the story of the night i was the fifth top. one of the most fun concerts i have ever been to. private event with these guys playing. 

If you got on stage with the four tops @Ken Gargett, I may just have to jump off a cliff in jealousy. 

On a different tip, these guys never fail to bring a smile

On 8/29/2021 at 8:51 AM, JohnS said:

The second half of 2021 has seen some big Box Set releases celebrating 50 year anniversaries. I've been going through some of these. The George Harrison All Things Must Pass 50th Box Set was releases in early August, whilst the Beach Boys Sunflower and Surf's Up 1969-71 album Box Set release (titled 'Feel Flows' after the song that was included in Cameron Crowe's 2000 film Almost Famous) was released this weekend. Not to be outdone, the Beatles are updating their Let It Be album from 1970 with a 5 CD Box set and Bluray and 100 page book etc. (in other words...big!). That will come in mid-October, 2021.

@JohnS any chance you're just promoting your own work?  

Georgeharrison GIFs | Tenor

IMG-20210530-WA0000.jpg.15f009f3e1ec6135dbc39e8de46319a4.jpg

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, rcarlson said:

@JohnS any chance you're just promoting your own work?  

Georgeharrison GIFs | Tenor

IMG-20210530-WA0000.jpg.15f009f3e1ec6135dbc39e8de46319a4.jpg

Yes, I have had a few friends call me George Harrison in the past few months! 😂

Man oh man, when this lockdown ends in Sydney (and it could be months) I think the hairdresser and barber shops will be inundated with demand. :yes:

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

Yes, I have had a few friends call me George Harrison in the past few months! 😂

Man oh man, when this lockdown ends in Sydney (and it could be months) I think the hairdresser and barber shops will be inundated with demand. :yes:

Damn straight! I can't wait to finally get a haircut!! Been 12 weeks since my last one.

57 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

I could go back to listening to my previous list

And I'm pretty sure @WarriorPrincess thinks this next song needs to be pronounced diffrerently... :P

better. although i remember a local radio station - back in the days of rumours of princess Di and various "suitors" - that would always follow paul anka's 'diana' with his 'you're having my baby'. 

keeping it classy, brizzy!

• Haha 1