So Practical

12 minutes ago, Bijan said:

The Swiss Army must be pretty chill. Based on their knife selection they just drink wine and smoke cigars and manicure their nails. 😂

In all seriousness, I love my Swiss knife. I use it every day; toothpick, small tweezers, screwdrivers, small blade to open up boxes (especially those from the host!). But my job is in the field working on machines, so it’s quite handy when I’m inside a CNC machine and don’t want to climb out to get cutters to snip a zip tie from wire cables. Many uses @Bijan, many uses…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cgoodrich said:

Many uses @Bijan, many uses…

I know I know. I kid. I had a small one and loved mine until I forgot to put it away before a flight and got it seized at the airport.

Edit: a couple of times I remembered last minute and managed to hide it in a phone booth until I flew back.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bijan said:

I know I know. I kid. I had a small one and loved mine until I forgot to put it away before a flight and got it seized at the airport.

I’ve carried a knife in my pocket for 50yrs, and I hate it when I fly without checked luggage since I can’t take a knife with me. I feel naked…😳

19 minutes ago, Bijan said:

Edit: a couple of times I remembered last minute and managed to hide it in a phone booth until I flew back.

👏👏👏 well done!!!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bijan said:

Couple of times I've had to leave a torch lighter in the terminal. Top of a paper towel holder in the john worked for me. They never dust up there!

• Like 2