Done. Last of the Nudes ready: Packaging question for members.

Preferred packaging.   

235 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

I would try one again. The original Carlota's have evolved into the superior cigar (from me at least). They have certainly evolved. 

This years release is a touch sweeter. One shade sweeter.  Still, we did not want to lose that touch of subtle bite at least not in the first 12 months. 

We blend cigars to suit our tastes. If we smoke them (and we do almost daily) then we know 60% of you will love them. 

Funny story...I gave away the Carlota's I bought because I wasn't a fan at the time. I now regret it. I guess I'll be picking up the lanceros as I thoroughly enjoyed the last batch..

Sydney boys will be going deep again on the orders!

Just tell Ben, "Yes, the order is correct, he does want that much. Fuzz is certifiable, but his money is good." :lol3: The last time we ordered, he asked me if we were serious! 😅

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Sydney boys will be going deep again on the orders!

Just tell Ben, "Yes, the order is correct, he does want that much. Fuzz is certifiable, but his money is good." :lol3: The last time we ordered, he asked me if we were serious! 😅

YCNBS.jpg.77edea449422cde318b0c9237ba0d9da.jpg

40 minutes ago, loose_axle said:

My apologies for being totally ignorant, but will these be cuban tobacco or is it a dominican or nicaraguan thing? 

Non-Cuban tobacco but no ligero leaf used. It's a reason why it's lauded by members as being 'cubanesque'.

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, loose_axle said:

Thank you squire, and sorry to have to make you repeat yourself. I did see the label, but because everything on this site is almost exclusively Cuban focused, I wasn't certain if it was a joke or not. 

I apologise for my thick head and thank you for the history. No stress I quite enjoy some NC's as well. If they discontinued Hoyo DCs I'd be looking for that sweet cinnamon flavour under every rock and tree. 

I'll have to come check out the B&M post covid never knew it was there. 

you have nothing to apologise for :party:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Unfortunatley logistics won't make that work at the price point. We may have a few more options down the line. 

1.jpg

Paul McCartney has lawyers, ya know...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MrBirdman said:

@Elpresidente, are the Lanceros blended to have the same flavor profile as the Carlotta? 

No. Blended to be a touch more elegant. To me that is what a lancero should be.

Carlota is.my daily workhorse, my cattle dog/blue heeler, faithful  companion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...