So a buddy I get to catch up with from time to time over the summer gave me some RyJ Capuletos LE 2016 and I've heard of them but never smoked/seen one in person. His source is rather dubious as it's a guy who knows a guy 🙄...Anyways, let me know what you think and if you need more pics, then you shall have them.    

Capuletos 1.jpg

Capuletos 2.jpg

Capuletos 3.jpg

I have 2 boxes of these at home, so can’t pull one out until later, but something kinda looks off right off the bat, mainly with the colors of the RyJ band. Plus, FWIW, the wrappers on both my boxes have very much the dark, rustic looking EL look to them. These look very clean and rosado, not that that’s necessarily a bad thing. 

• Thanks 1

Ehh, maybe I don’t have the photographic memory I’d like to....here’s a photo of mine from the archives, looks pretty similar I guess.

IMG_9069.jpeg.55a65071e5d0b5a1ce521f0afc946364.jpeg

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Ehh, maybe I don’t have the photographic memory I’d like to....here’s a photo of mine from the archives, looks pretty similar I guess.

IMG_9069.jpeg.55a65071e5d0b5a1ce521f0afc946364.jpeg

Looks like the gold on the second band from the fiver of mine is really bright.  Maybe it's just the lighting though 🧐... Thanks for the input!  

1 hour ago, Heels82 said:

Looks like the gold on the second band from the fiver of mine is really bright.  Maybe it's just the lighting though 🧐... Thanks for the input!  

Yeah, that’s what I picked up, but I agree it may very well be the lighting.

• Like 1
On 9/13/2021 at 3:40 AM, jfestrelabr said:

These cigars are fake, just compare the EL bands and see the alignment and colors.

I was going to mention the same thing regarding the EL band. The alignment of the last number in the year usually lines up under the M in Limitada. In this case it’s under the L. Plus the coloring is really off. 
Are we not seeing a triple cap?