NFL Kicks off today: What is your lock for the weekend?

Would like to think my colts are a lock but not sure about wentz ( he might be bad luck, no pun intended miss the real Luck)

lock Titans and Bengals parlay 

2 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Under 51 in the Tampa - Dallas game.  No way that's going to be a shootout against the Tampa defense

My son has a theory that the o/u needs to be recalibrated since last year there was no crowd noise. Unders May over-perform this weekend.
he may be putting his money where his mouth is so I may stick to smoking cigars and let him do the family gaming 

2 minutes ago, Rhinoww said:

My son has a theory that the o/u needs to be recalibrated since last year there was no crowd noise. Unders May over-perform this weekend.
he may be putting his money where his mouth is so I may stick to smoking cigars and let him do the family gaming 

I gave up sports betting long ago. I choose to lose my money on race horses now instead 😜

4 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

I gave up sports betting long ago. I choose to lose my money on race horses now instead 😜

I find burning cigars to be the most fulfilling pastime. My wife likes to have $5 on a football game in each time slot to have something to root for. Of course I met her on a blackjack table so we have that. She never objects to my college basketball addiction. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rhinoww said:

I find burning cigars to be the most fulfilling pastime. My wife likes to have $5 on a football game in each time slot to have something to root for. Of course I met her on a blackjack table so we have that. She never objects to my college basketball addiction. 

Funny, I first met my wife at the race track 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, brutusthebuckeye said:

As a life long Browns fan you have nothing to worry about. They are a good football team but the Browns are like 1-20 in season opener’s since 1999. 

Think Browns will be decent this year. Baker in a terrible commercial tonight during TNF. 

17 hours ago, triphitter said:

Chiefs -6.5 

Lay the points. Andy Reid is 8-1 with the Chiefs in week 1 straight up, 7-2 against the spread. Ohh and they're all healthy.

Actually the status of our best secondary player is up in the air. Honey Badger Mathieu is in reserve Covid protocol as he tested positive even though vaccinated. 

Minnesota over Cincinnati. Kirk Cousins catches COVID and Kellen Mond becomes a superstar!

5 hours ago, Tstew75 said:

WAS -1 @ home vs the Chargers...that D just too good, especially against a cross-country road opponent

love it. we have lost curtis samuels which is a blow but if the chargers RB is out, that might hurt them even more. can't wait. big first up win, WFT. 

• Like 2

I'm picking the Rams to win over Chicago as a lock.  As a betting favorite I'm liking Indy at home +2.5 vs. Seattle.

Just wanted to point out. I'm currently tied for first in the FOHNFL 2021 Pick-em league. It's an 87 way tie for first. But I'll take what I can get. Definitely my last sniff of the lead so wanted to gloat while I can.

• Haha 1