War Eagle from the gulf coast of USA

you guys have our old Coach from out here in Boise Land..... That being said I'm a Clemson fan and a fan of anyone who plays Alabama, South Carolina, Notre Dame , or USC

• Like 1

Love to hear your review of the San Cristobal. It looks like you bought a few! I used to play at a club called the 1048 in Montgomery. Definitely War Eagle country.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

🦅🦅🦅

War Eagle!!!!

🐅🐅🐅

1 hour ago, Chas.Alpha said:

Love to hear your review of the San Cristobal. It looks like you bought a few! I used to play at a club called the 1048 in Montgomery. Definitely War Eagle country.

Was a little disappointed in the cigar granted I smoked it right after another.I bought multiple boxes and have much better examples.The wrappers on  this box were below average and the blend suffered.Great draw and construction is about the best I can do for the moment.The other boxes have beautiful wrappers and I’m hopeful they will make a big difference.I will try one of those shortly and with a clean pallet.Will post when I do.1048 yes-I have spent many hours there.Great jazz and blues club and a Montgomery Landmark.Great to hear from you.Perhaps I saw you play there.

• Like 1