007's dog

6 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

Must be a Corgi if it's 007's dog.

in the driveway on the cape.jpg

*Bond WOULD NOT be driving a Chrysler. No - not at all.  I don't even like the guy. But that's SACRILEGE for a super spy to be inside of. None of the Chrysler executives were driving Chryslers during their heyday under Lee Iacoca. They were all driving Toyotas...because they knew they HAD to get to work...*

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, cigcars said:

*Bond WOULD NOT be driving a Chrysler. No - not at all.  I don't even like the guy. But that's SACRILEGE for a super spy to be inside of. None of the Chrysler executives were driving Chryslers during their heyday under Lee Iacoca. They were all driving Toyotas...because they knew they HAD to get to work...*

*Well okay, you may have me.  Chrysler just does such a job copying the style and design of the Rolls and Bentley until I thought I was looking at their 300.

Chrysler 300.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, cigcars said:

Agreed.  007 should not be driving a Chrysler.  Aston Martin or Lotus

in lotus.jpg

• Like 4

22 hours ago, cigcars said:

as long as you don’t mistake an Aston for a Maserati! That is at least one Aston owner’s pet peeve.