Most recent “Gdamn that’s good” cigar

Might seem like a redundant post but every few cigars I have a puff that makes me audibly state how good it is, even when smoking by myself. Just had one with a 2019 epi 2 (50 cab) I pulled to baseline the cab. Of course it was the one with the big ribbon dent. These are the ones that keep you coming back, like that perfectly clean tee shot. I won’t be aging this cab!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

For me it was a Carlos Torano Signature Collection Torpedo I received in a bomb.

Incredible smoke and probably the best nc I have ever had

Will be ordering a box at the end of the month when I make my next order

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

anything from Punch 2018 onwards
QDOCC
LGCMED4
Dips 2s
Sanchos belis
Fonseca no 1s
They hype is real on the 2020 21 regios

Definitely agree with the Fonseca No.1's

Great, underappreciated smokes.

Getting 6 more to go with the 2 I have left in a private sale since I can't find many people who even carry them, and everyone is out of stock

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

2 hours ago, KCCubano said:

Original release Noella from jar. Smaller version of aged SW.

Man, I opened a newer jar recently and every damn stick was plugged.  Seems like they all had the filler folded back around by the cap.  So tight in some cases, even the perfecdraw couldn't help.

My most recent outburst was for a BEL DIC 20 RyJ Churchill.  Last time I had one was probably 2015 and it was not hot.  Lucky for me, the same day a 24:24 popped up with BEL MAR 21...woot!

• Like 2

MSU spring '19 RASS. I'll review it for the weekly. Like everything else I have from MSU, sheer delight!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JohnS said:

2021 Montecristo Especial was quite 'special' for me too

Yep, when you look at the difference in price between these and COLAs, it really is quite astounding how good they can be.  Not denigrating COLA's,  but these are every penny their match, and a steal

• Like 2

Sir Winston about a month ago.  Absolutely amazing.  

So glad I still have just about 2 boxes in my long term storage.  

• Like 1

For cubans a GEL FEB 20 D4. I don't know how to describe it and maybe it's totally wrong for the overall perception on partagas being powerfull, but is was so smooth, no bite at all, transitions were very subtle but notable which makes it great to me.

For NC I think every My Father or Don Pepin cigar I had is the benchmark for a good Nicaraguan cigar. This includes Tatuaje which are also produced at their factory and with their tobacco.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn VOG-L29 met Tapatalk

• Like 2