What is your NFL "Lock" for week 2.

Hopefully the Vikings can keep the penalty yards under 150 in the 1st half this week. Minnesota surprises Arizona...

Bears will ignore their head coach and his Kool Aid selling nonsense and actually play football under the direction of Khalil Mack and they will crush the Bengals!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chibearsv said:

Bears will ignore their head coach and his Kool Aid selling nonsense and actually play football under the direction of Khalil Mack and they will crush the Bengals!

The opposite of this. 

• Haha 1

cannot believe none of you blokes picked Team!! 

it was never in doubt. whohoo! the only way that win could have been sweeter was if it was against the cowgirls. 

apparently the giants are making the dill who was offside for the first kick pay for everybody to get an Uber back to NYC. 

via Florida. 

and no, we most certainly did not deserve to win it. but we'll take it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

I don't know if it was a lock but the Team should have beat NY, and did, but should have lost. 

Every game that Heineken kid plays I like him more and more. I don't know why no one's high on the kid. Based on that one playoff game against Tampa I would have started him before Fitztragic. 

Another game or two like tonight and people are going to start calling him his actual name and not Heineken.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I don't know if it was a lock but the Team should have beat NY, and did, but should have lost. 

Every game that Heineken kid plays I like him more and more. I don't know why no one's high on the kid. Based on that one playoff game against Tampa I would have started him before Fitztragic. 

Another game or two like tonight and people are going to start calling him his actual name and not Heineken.

WFT have lost so many in such stupid ways that they were owed some luck, but you are absolutely correct. we should have lost that game by a mile. perhaps against any other team than the giants and we would have. 

actually posted on a WFT site a little while ago, that i want heineke to start for the rest of the year, no matter what happens with fitz. on the site, he has quite a lot of strong fans, but there are some who don't see it. surprises me. he has been excellent. 

played in ten games over five years, starting only two (the other a playoff game v tampa where he was also excellent). other than one year with carolina, he has never had a QB rating under 100 (no idea what that means but it is apparently good). for a guy to be having only his second start in five years, he deserves huge wraps for what he did today. best player on the park. our WR terry m and jones from the giants the next two for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

I had faith Kenny. Tipped them in the FOH Comp

11 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

but there are some who don't see it.

They're blind. To play the game against Tampa the way he did making almost no mistakes, with great poise and hustle should have at least earned him serious consideration for the starting job. 

Fitz has had a handful of decent games but all meaningless. Has he ever even started a playoff game? Heineke playing as well as he did against Brady in a playoff game to me is at least on par with any game Fitz has ever played. And he did it with virtually no talent on offense. 

After these last two consistent games in my opinion he's a much better option than Fitz. He might not give you a Fitzmagic game but he certainly won't give you a Fitztragic game. 

• Like 1

Just now, NSXCIGAR said:

They're blind. To play the game against Tampa the way he did making almost no mistakes, with great poise and hustle should have at least earned him serious consideration for the starting job. 

Fitz has had a handful of decent games but all meaningless. Has he ever even started a playoff game? Heineke playing as well as he did against Brady in a playoff game to me is at least on par with any game Fitz has ever played. And he did it with virtually no talent on offense. 

After these last two consistent games in my opinion he's a much better option than Fitz. He might not give you a Fitzmagic game but he certainly won't give you a Fitztragic game. 

no argument from me. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

it was never in doubt. whohoo! the only way that win could have been sweeter was if it was against the cowgirls. 

apparently the giants are making the dill who was offside for the first kick pay for everybody to get an Uber back to NYC. 

via Florida. 

and no, we most certainly did not deserve to win it. but we'll take it. 

But Ken, they didn’t cover. 

• Like 1