What is your NFL "Lock" for week 2.

I’m starting a go-fund me page to send any one legged kicker to Minnesota. Blind people are more than welcome to apply...

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 10:52 PM, Ken Gargett said:

i want heineke to start for the rest of the year

The kid did it again. Can't imagine there's anyone wanting Fitz back now. This kid sold me in that Bucs playoff game. People did compliment him on that game, but I was very impressed. It looked like he could have "it". 

Will he be a top 5 QB? No. But he could be a top 10 with the right coaching, and a top 10 QB can win a Super Bowl with a great defense. The way he's so relaxed in the pocket is rare. He doesn't make too many mistakes. He's tough. The team loves him. He might be your franchise QB.

3 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

The kid did it again. Can't imagine there's anyone wanting Fitz back now. This kid sold me in that Bucs playoff game.

I have been telling Ken the same since that Bucs game. 2nd career start in a final. You can't fake that performance for 4 quarters behind an ofensive line that leaked like a sieve. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NSXCIGAR said:

The kid did it again. Can't imagine there's anyone wanting Fitz back now. This kid sold me in that Bucs playoff game. People did compliment him on that game, but I was very impressed. It looked like he could have "it". 

Will he be a top 5 QB? No. But he could be a top 10 with the right coaching, and a top 10 QB can win a Super Bowl with a great defense. The way he's so relaxed in the pocket is rare. He doesn't make too many mistakes. He's tough. The team loves him. He might be your franchise QB.

would be huge if he turned into a franchise QB. has a lot to prove to get there but a good start. unbelievably, our offence looks better than our defence. terry mclaurin is a superstar! gibson and mckissac a good pair of RBs. 

you are right about winning a superbowl without a superstar QB. look back at the last washington team to do so. there are plenty who have that team as one of the best ever and we had rypien as QB. granted he had a terrific year and he was brilliant at the long ball but not too much else. 

• Like 1