CCW for those that are obsessed

Oh my. This will make all of us a bit more competitive now won’t it 😂

Ironically I’m in the middle of my semi annual spreadsheet update. I know how I roll. If I were to upload my inventory into CCW I would go back into hard collecting mode with an eye to improve certain metrics. 
Im going to enjoy the rest of my PLPC and coffee and pretend I didn’t see this thread before going back to my containers and inventory work. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, yossie said:

I know you obviously smoke more than 1 stick a day

I'm at about 1.6 a day since I started tracking last October. But I think that's going to average down once I'm not working from home anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 4:29 AM, ATGroom said:

There already is a wish list - you can add whatever cigars you like, and if you add someone as a friend they can see your list.

I think you will have to add the feature where people send you the cigars yourself.😜

Curious how the “most diverse” stat is derived. 

4 hours ago, La_Tigre said:

Curious how the “most diverse” stat is derived. 

It's just number of distinct cigars, ie, if you have someone with a collection of just three singles - a Romeo 1, a Cohiba Siglo II, and an Upmann No.2 - that person has a more diverse collection than someone who has 10 boxes all of Monte 4.

It's really just a stat so that I can win at something, as my collection is not the biggest, but it is very diverse as I try and get at least a single of all the special and limited stuff for the CCW photos.😜

By the way, if anyone was wondering, the way Bijan got the stats of the number 1 person was by adding cigars to his collection until he got into the number 1 slot. He doesn't actually know who the person is or what their collection is made up of. You can only see your own stats and the stats of anyone who you have approved as a friend. Nobody who you haven't approved can see your personal stats.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, ATGroom said:

It's just number of distinct cigars, ie, if you have someone with a collection of just three singles - a Romeo 1, a Cohiba Siglo II, and an Upmann No.2 - that person has a more diverse collection than someone who has 10 boxes all of Monte 4.

It's really just a stat so that I can win at something, as my collection is not the biggest, but it is very diverse as I try and get at least a single of all the special and limited stuff for the CCW photos.😜

By the way, if anyone was wondering, the way Bijan got the stats of the number 1 person was by adding cigars to his collection until he got into the number 1 slot. He doesn't actually know who the person is or what their collection is made up of. You can only see your own stats and the stats of anyone who you have approved as a friend. Nobody who you haven't approved can see your personal stats.

Sounds like that cheeky @Bijan bastard needs to be banned from CCW 😂

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, ATGroom said:

Makes perfect sense. We were just curious if it was a function of age as well as marca and vitola. 

7 hours ago, La_Tigre said:

Makes perfect sense. We were just curious if it was a function of age as well as marca and vitola. 

It's an interesting idea - a collection with 10 cigars that are all different brands, ages, release categories etc is probably more diverse than a collection that has 20 cigars all regular production from the same brand and period.

Would be tricky to make it "fair" though.

Something like you have a 'diversity score' that is the number of unique models, plus the number of unique factory sizes, plus points for each unique brand, plus the distance between your oldest and youngest cigars or something like that.

Would be happy to hear any suggestions for how it could be calculated.