Will there be another Canadian Regional?

Maybe they could do it through the duty free. Haven't travelled in a while and don't know if they have them plain packaged in duty free, or if they even still sell cigars in duty free.

I'm headed to Greece out of Toronto this Friday, I'll take a look and see what it looks like.

Edit: Looks like duty free stores are plain packaging too:

https://cigarchief.com/news/plain-packaging-cigars-canada/

• Like 4

Just now, benfica_77 said:

That's what my gut is saying but i'm hope i'm wrong. Maybe they can sell the regional in Cuba....one can hope. 

Even without plain packaging that would make sense, that's probably where Canadians buy the most CCs :rotfl:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Depends on whether Havana House requests and pays for one. I doubt they will though since the added expense of plain packaging and the lack of visual appeal could be a serious obstacle in moving 60K+ sticks at a premium price. 

They could take those and sell them as the “El Mondo” release. We’ll collectively buy almost anything, don’t you think?

If Havana House was brilliant, they would request a corona, lonsdale, lancero, or a panetela as a regional in a 25slb w/o bands, and they would sell like hotcakes, even with plain packaging.  Hell, put in a redemption card in the box (with a matching number to the box) to send in to HH for bands for $50, as a promotional product, and that would sell them even hotter!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mikepd said:

Hell, put in a redemption card in the box (with a matching number to the box) to send in to HH for bands for $50, as a promotional product, and that would sell them even hotter!

I think the redemption idea might not be legal in Canada (at least not for free). But let's be honest, regionals sell all over the place not just in their own region, so it could definitely work, with some small print saying offer not valid in Canada.