You have won the Habanos Man Of The Year award.

I was just reading Andy's BR article on the Cohiba Siglo Series which encompassed this nugget of gold. 

One of the benefits for the winner of the Habanos Man (Person) of Year awards given out each year at the end of the Habanos Festival in February/March, is that the winners get to choose a cigar that they will receive free for life (two boxes per year). Most of the winners we have spoken to over the years have chosen the Siglo VI.

I still haven’t decided which cigar I’ll choose, though I have a feeling I still have plenty of time to decide!  

Which cigar would you choose? :D

• Like 3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK – I am back from Switzerland, a great trip but as always way too short …. We were very fortunate with the weather as it was sunny and 18C, but pretty cool by the Lake Constance evenings and mo

I'll be smoking a few cigars with a Habano Man of the Year in 2 weeks - Mr Portmann in Switzerland. I'll ask what he selected, how he gets them and what HSA would do if he asks for something ...

I’m pretty sure the Habano Man Of The Year award winner isn’t think about flipping his two boxes a year 😂

is this only for current production? 

for maximum smoke time - Montecristo A , if the box is at least 25 box

if 50 cabs - Partagas Lusitanias

for reminiscing - Cohiba Double Corona (first cigar I ever smoked)

for maximum enjoyment - HdM Des Deiux

if just Cohiba, Siglo 5 slightly best Siglo VI

• Like 1