You have won the Habanos Man Of The Year award.

2 hours ago, El Hoze said:

Have Des Dieux been officially noted as discontinued by Habanos? My understanding was they still hadn’t (I could very well be wrong or burying my head in the sand, I am still hopeful Jerry Garcia is still alive too). If not I’d force the issue there! That would be a valuable prize! 

Sadly, the last noted production dates for the Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo des Dieux was the first quarter of 2014.

• Like 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK – I am back from Switzerland, a great trip but as always way too short …. We were very fortunate with the weather as it was sunny and 18C, but pretty cool by the Lake Constance evenings and mo

I'll be smoking a few cigars with a Habano Man of the Year in 2 weeks - Mr Portmann in Switzerland. I'll ask what he selected, how he gets them and what HSA would do if he asks for something ...

I’m pretty sure the Habano Man Of The Year award winner isn’t think about flipping his two boxes a year 😂

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

Sadly, the last noted production dates for the Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo des Dieux was the first quarter of 2014.

But if I recall correctly, has not been listed on any discontinuation list over the last 6 years.

1 hour ago, Fuzz said:

But if I recall correctly, has not been listed on any discontinuation list over the last 6 years.

that is what I was getting at, yes! 👍🏻 

11 hours ago, El Hoze said:

Have Des Dieux been officially noted as discontinued by Habanos?

Dead since 2014 along with the Du Gourmet.

Although HSA doesn't necessarily officially discontinue much. They leave a lot of things in the online vitoleria that are long gone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...