Spain Trip - Looking for input

Hi gang,

Next week I'm going to be in Spain for 2 weeks celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. I've been a good lad, saving my pennies for this event. The cities we are staying in are Madrid, Seville, Ronda, Granada and Barcelona. 

I'll be taking a couple of cigars, but mostly hope to buy some cigars in Spain, so I would appreciate any advise on CC outlets and cigar lounges where I can comfortably smoke and drink in a nice atmosphere. Would also appreciate advise on local regionals that are under 50 rg, I'm not into the fatties.

Please hit me up on PM, or point me to any links you might have that will further my quest. Thanks in advance. 

Looks like you won't be going North, but highly recommend for a later trip renting a car and going from Madrid to Bilbao...lovely shop in Logroño, Estanco Julio de Miguel. He's @cigarsmylife on IG, I believe, and his daughter helps run his social media. I had bought a bunch of boxes in advance, and he and his wife took me out to dinner after several cigars upstairs above the shop.

In Madrid, I've had good luck with La Cava de Miguel Àngel 2 blocks from the Sorolla museum. Gentleman with short hair is the owner. And yes, as Nino said storage at the El Corte Inglês is not optimal, but I have found troves of older regular production at the multi-floor big box one. Can't remember where, Princesa? Nothing LE, but have never failed to find UPE Double Edmundo, MUR E2, etc...

• Like 3

9 hours ago, PartagasIV said:

In Madrid, I've had good luck with La Cava de Miguel Àngel 2 blocks from the Sorolla museum. Gentleman with short hair is the owner. And yes, as Nino said storage at the El Corte Inglês is not optimal, but I have found troves of older regular production at the multi-floor big box one. Can't remember where, Princesa? Nothing LE, but have never failed to find UPE Double Edmundo, MUR E2, etc...

I'm staying 2 blocks from Sorolla museum, it was on my list of sites to visit. I just mapped La Cava de Miguel Àngel and it is literally just 600 meters from my hotel.

I also found Cava de Magallanes Habanos Official Madrid is just a mile west of my hotel, and from their YouTube presence they appear to be the largest Estanco in Spain and they have a large humidor lounge with a big selection. I don't know anything else about them though. Here are a couple of their videos. Has anyone visited their Cava? 

• Like 1

Anyone have any suggestions for Cigar shops or Lounges in Barcelona? I'm staying a few blocks from Sagrada.