email of the month

Wow, there's a lot of blanks to fill in.  What could the mother in law have done to make her want to call the vendor to apologize?  How did the pup get involved in the story?  What would piss off the vendor so badly to block him just because of a return?

We need the whole story on this one.  I'll bet it's a doozy

• Like 3

Here is my best guess on how it went down:
the mother-in-law was at home when the package arrived, left the box of cigars around with the lid open (maybe she wanted to check the cigars, maybe she was just curious, etc) and the new pup found it and tried to chew on some cigars, kind of like how they chew on shoes or books, or anything else they can find.
The pup probably didn't completely destroy the cigars because I'd imagine she found the taste biting and unpleasant. The mother-in-law finds out in horror what happened and instead of telling the guy immediately, she closes the box and pretends nothing happened.
Now the gentleman from the email comes home, opens his cigar box and finds the cigars damaged, maybe with several round puncture marks from the pup's teeth that he interprets as tobacco beetle damage and poor handling. So since "he had a lot going on" (as if that were an excuse for poor behavior) he flies into a fit of rage and contacts the vendor to give him a piece of his mind and very rudely demands to return a box for a refund. The vendor (maybe after seeing pictures on the cigars and understanding that the guy is wrong) then blocks the guy.
After that the mother-in-law fesses up and the guy realizes that he made a terrible mistake and the mother-in-law feels bad for the part she played in the whole thing.
It was you wasn't it? Too much info - you'd be terrible in a police interview situation...

Sent by spooky action at a distance

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

It was you wasn't it? Too much info - you'd be terrible in a police interview situation...

Sent by spooky action at a distance

Nice try LOL. I don't have pets and my mother-in-law lives a few thousand miles away. Just your average internet sleuth here.

7 hours ago, SirVantes said:

Any vendor would block him if he tried to return a box, his mother-in-law and a pup. 

I'll take the box and the pup.... he can keep the mother in law..

• Haha 1

If you go over to the FOH'ers Daily Smoke thread, you'll realize from @Nino latest post this was really Nino. 😂😂😂

All jokes aside, the author of this email should make his mother in law pay for the chewed up cigars. Also, Nino should be able to kick this dude's ass then send us the video of it. People forget how pricey this hobby is and in the case of Nino how some cigars (regardless of how exclusive they may seem or not) are irreplaceable. 

I think the vendor should accept this man's apology. This man should also consider banning the MIL from entering his house until this gets sorted out. 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

If you go over to the FOH'ers Daily Smoke thread, you'll realize from @Nino latest post this was really Nino. 😂😂😂

All jokes aside, the author of this email should make his mother in law pay for the chewed up cigars. Also, Nino should be able to kick this dude's ass then send us the video of it. People forget how pricey this hobby is and in the case of Nino how some cigars (regardless of how exclusive they may seem or not) are irreplaceable.

Love ya @ElJavi76 - you made my day here, hermano  !

You're right, I thought about posting those pics here and say it was me and my Beagle that did it ...  🙂

Not sure about the video, no promises, but there's a saying in German : You always meet twice in life - so I am sure I will have a fiesta despingando that comemierda mongo chupapinga singao HDLGP ....

It's NOT about the money at all - it's the disrespect of, as you well put it, irreplaceable cigars by a great roller.

124233871_1091.jpg.bfd6f8ba081d913431cd7d580b5df033.jpg

1897986122_pli1.jpg.b3dbbca49d2a19f6dcc4fb617a33d7dc.jpg

876722090_pli3.jpg.ea3dc5eb65c3c6ec345cc0692bbd2fd8.jpg

• Like 2