What's up for the weekend?

Got home from work now at 8:30pm…yay! Tomorrow is 3 1/2 year old daughters first soccer game. No idea how this is going to go lol. I imagine kids standing around sort of? Trying to get in a cigar Sat night. Sunday is church and Target etc. Got a garage to sort as well. Why does the garage always seem to attract all this crap? Where does it come from!

My Chargers play Monday night! Lets go! 

• Like 2

Tomorrow is Game Day here in Hamilton. Home Game!

Oskee Wee Wee! 

We are hosting the championship this year, and we are currently first in our conference (without starting, and backup QB injured - using a 3rd stringer). We get our 2nd string QB back as well as two starting receivers. We are getting close to healthy and ready to take a hold of the 2nd half of the season. 

Go Cats! 

• Like 2

My sons soccer game Sat morning, then cruising straight up to the lake house to pull the sailboat out of the water. Maybe the last nice warm day here to do that task, never know. Sunday morning looks like kids lacrosse game will be in the rain, likely not to help our struggling team. Just got firewood dumped in the driveway tonight which won’t get stacked until Sun afternoon. Already excited for heavy fire pit use in the backyard with fall/winter setting in…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Going to my first college football game in the Covid era. Notre Dame/Cincinnati. Been a long time since I’ve been in South Bend. Really hoping for a visiting team win. Dare I say it. Go Bearcats!

I am with you my friend. A ray of light shines down on me everytime ND loses…

1b0dbd7dd92cd1207e916d759159faab.jpg

Just now, ReturnFreeRisk said:

I am with you my friend. A ray of light shines down on me everytime ND loses…

1b0dbd7dd92cd1207e916d759159faab.jpg

Your lips to God’s ear. Sitting w other UC season ticket holders so at least I’ll have company no matter what happens. 

12 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

Going to my first college football game in the Covid era. Notre Dame/Cincinnati. Been a long time since I’ve been in South Bend. Really hoping for a visiting team win. Dare I say it. Go Bearcats!

If staying after game hit up Barnabys for pizza and cold beer!

• Like 1

Cub Scout camp. Set up in the dry yesterday. Today canoeing on the beautiful Great Ouse River, 5 mile hike in the pouring rain but everyone reasonably dry still...96bc324e477de4bc45fdaefab46b749b.jpg

Sent by spooky action at a distance

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

ya'll camping in someone's back yard :)

Good on you to allow those kids to experience tenting and canoeing. 

Probably not ready for a canadian arctic river in barrenland grizzly country!! Still a great way too get the kids outdoors, learn new skills and get em off the f'n computers!! 

• Like 1

absolutely! I have a few nephews who would only go if they had internet connection. that is generally the first question from youngen's. Good on ya for getting them out and under the stars. 

Got up at 5:30 this morning, put on a pot of coffee, went to the store for bacon and milk.(11 bucks, nearly passed out)  Went home, cooked breakfast, washed dishes,grabbed chainsaw and cut my dad 6 truckloads of firewood. Going to wash car before the woman gets home because there's no telling what will be next.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ya'll camping in someone's back yard
Good on you to allow those kids to experience tenting and canoeing. 
Jordans Close Scout Activity Centre - but I get what you mean, the grass had just been cut making it look very civilised. 14 very tired, happy, slightly damp campers were returned home safe and sound this afternoon. All of them excited for the next one. A lovely weekend.

Sent by spooky action at a distance