Shameless brag: my new Man Cave

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ozXCJ7e2bAxAhPJT6

New home we broke ground on one year ago today. Moved in on July 2nd.  During construction, I spent five days in a COVID ICU, then was diagnosed with prostate cancer & had my prostate removed, and

The room (only room upstairs) has its own 1 1/2 ton central unit with three separate carbon filters, a 300 cfm exhaust fan over the smoking area, & a Rabbit air filter. The room is completely wrap

1 minute ago, MrBirdman said:

Nice. What is your ventilation setup?

The room (only room upstairs) has its own 1 1/2 ton central unit with three separate carbon filters, a 300 cfm exhaust fan over the smoking area, & a Rabbit air filter. The room is completely wrapped in open foam insulation. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, stogieluver said:

The room (only room upstairs) has its own 1 1/2 ton central unit with three separate carbon filters, a 300 cfm exhaust fan over the smoking area, & a Rabbit air filter. The room is completely wrapped in open foam insulation. 

The works! Was this a remodel, and if so how big of a pain was it?

I spent five days in a COVID ICU, then was diagnosed with prostate cancer & had my prostate removed, and fought extreme supply chais issues.

Hey man glad you made it to this day to enjoy your beautiful new cave. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

New home we broke ground on one year ago today. Moved in on July 2nd.  During construction, I spent five days in a COVID ICU, then was diagnosed with prostate cancer & had my prostate removed, and fought extreme supply chais issues. Lots of fun!  But we made it. 😅

I remembered when you joined this forum. Had not seen any posts in a long time. Wow, a lot has happened. Are you retired now so you can enjoy the smoking cave full time? Enjoy in the best of health!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NYgarman said:

I remembered when you joined this forum. Had not seen any posts in a long time. Wow, a lot has happened. Are you retired now so you can enjoy the smoking cave full time? Enjoy in the best of health!

Thanks, garman. I’m always lurking. 😎

Not retired just yet. Probably about 3 years or so more to go before I can see myself not going to work. 

• Like 2

Absolutely beautiful, you should be very proud of your accomplishments.  I hope you, family and friends make many special memories together.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, madandana said:

I’m jealous. Can’t wait to get by and hang out with you and Edna.

Great job bro. And glad you’re healthy!

Thanks, Mike. We would love a visit from you and your lovely bride. 

• Thanks 1

Absolutely wonderful. 

• Thanks 1

Great stuff brother! Amazing job on the build out.

Glad you're up and on your feet too. Take care.

• Thanks 1