Shameless brag: my new Man Cave

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ozXCJ7e2bAxAhPJT6

New home we broke ground on one year ago today. Moved in on July 2nd.  During construction, I spent five days in a COVID ICU, then was diagnosed with prostate cancer & had my prostate removed, and

The room (only room upstairs) has its own 1 1/2 ton central unit with three separate carbon filters, a 300 cfm exhaust fan over the smoking area, & a Rabbit air filter. The room is completely wrap

46 minutes ago, ChangBang said:

Looks awesome!  What liquor shelves are those?  Been looking for a floating shelf that can hold up to the weight of my liquor bottles and have that railing

Found those on Etsy.com. It’s just pieces of lead plumbing pipe. Search for industrial rustic shelving on Etsy.

The shelving board is just an old 1 x 8 that I found lying around an old barn. To hold the weight of all the liquor bottles, I have the screws going into some 2x4 bracing in the wall. 

• Like 2

Very nice cigar cave.  Love the doors on the humidor and the stock of Vegas Robaina in the upper left.   Is this a Vigilant humidor?  I had one custom made and kicking myself for not using a custom wood like the inlay of your doors.  

Congrats on the build. 👍🏽

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Thirds said:

Very nice cigar cave.  Love the doors on the humidor and the stock of Vegas Robaina in the upper left.   Is this a Vigilant humidor?  I had one custom made and kicking myself for not using a custom wood like the inlay of your doors.  

Congrats on the build. 👍🏽

Aristocrat humidor. They are no longer made unfortunately. The builder retired.

• Thanks 1

No shame in that game! Me and my pals are on our way!!! 😀

• Thanks 1