This is for a pineapple.

Friday afternoon bet with the lads. ;)

Top 3 regular production Cuban cigars that you wouldn't give to a newcomer of Cuban cigars?

Bet explained tomorrow. I need a minimum 20 responders to make it a go. :ok:

• Like 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

first, it is you're excused. people of all ages can ensure their grammar is correct.  secondly, if that is true, you only know it because ben told you.  finally, your (not you're) post sugge

Lusitania Sir Winston Esplendido Not because of price but rather because I'd be reluctant to give any cigar that takes over 90 minutes to smoke to a CC beginner.

I think many of the responses show the lack of understanding of the NC market. If the person is an NC smoker you have no idea whether all they smoke is Connecticut Shade, at which point they may

Just now, Ken Gargett said:

you'll have to explain it to locals as i've never heard of it. 

Generally it's people with friends and under that age of 65 who use it. Your excused. ;)

A twenty-dollar note is called a "lobster" because of its red colour. A fifty-dollar note is also known colloquially as a "pineapple" or the "Big Pineapple" because of its yellow colour.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slang_terms_for_money

• Haha 2

first, it is you're excused. people of all ages can ensure their grammar is correct. 

That's why you have no friends 

secondly, if that is true, you only know it because ben told you. 

more than likely. 

finally, your (not you're) post suggested that you want 20 of us to respond and the winner gets said pineapple (more than likely a real pineapple where the sun does not shine). is that correct? 

I am happy to share the love with Limited Edition FOH cigar stands to 3 posters!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

newcomer of Cuban cigars

if he has had experience with NCs, I'd avoid the "weaker" Cubans - QD corona, Trinidad (in general, but Esmeralda if I had to choose one), Sir Winston

if he has no experience with any cigars, I'd avoid the "stronger" ones - BBF, Partagas Lusi, PSD4

as a general rule, toss them a hdm epi 2. thats like the ultimate gateway drug to CCs

2 minutes ago, 99call said:

Strange I would have thought a No 1, would have been the softest/ least offensive of introductions.   Do they just not float your boat?

No mate. I think they are bloody awful 👍🏻😂

BBF

RA Gigantes

Anything that costs more than a pineapple.

• Haha 1