Smoke, Sell, Hold???

A few times I have said to my wife “it is crazy what BHKs are selling for these days” and she immediately says “then sell all your BHKs!!!” and I look at her like she’s crazy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Personally I’d sell and reinvest into as much regular production I could get with the proceeds.

Depends on your stash though, if you’ve got more than you can see yourself smoking, there’s no need for more so smoke them unless you need the cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoke one more and decide whether you feel it’s worth the enjoyment in the future. If not, sell the remaining and enjoy the profit as you see fit. 

• Like 3

All these additional posts have certainly sparked some thought, and I appreciate the opinions, so thanks for them! 

Am I likely to get $300 worth of enjoyment with each one? Perhaps not. But as others suggested, I will save them for occasions where it won’t much matter or I won’t think of it as lost opportunity. I have two boys. 21st bday/college graduation or perhaps on their wedding day or first born days would be worthy occasions that jump to mind. If I’m going to gift them to an untrained palate, suppose it might as well be my own kin! ;) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, coug28 said:

All these additional posts have certainly sparked some thought, and I appreciate the opinions, so thanks for them! 

Am I likely to get $300 worth of enjoyment with each one? Perhaps not. But as others suggested, I will save them for occasions where it won’t much matter or I won’t think of it as lost opportunity. I have two boys. 21st bday/college graduation or perhaps on their wedding day or first born days would be worthy occasions that jump to mind. If I’m going to gift them to an untrained palate, suppose it might as well be my own kin! ;) 

Interesting discussion. While we all may not have quite that caliber stick, I do wonder if prices continue to rise if we will have the same discussions for boxes of Coro in twelve months if things don’t settle down. 

• Like 1