Quai d’Orsay, French RE: The Clemenceau

3 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

I wish that HSA will add that cigar to QdO's regular production portfolio just like they did with Boli Libertadors.

Unfortunately the chances of a Julieta 2 being added to regular production are slim and none. It's a shame since I have a new appreciation for Julieta 2s since the large RG trend took off. 

I do wonder how these will compare to the Imperiales. I hope they do what they did with the ERDM Tainos.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Unfortunately the chances of a Julieta 2 being added to regular production are slim and none. It's a shame since I have a new appreciation for Julieta 2s since the large RG trend took off. 

I do wonder how these will compare to the Imperiales. I hope they do what they did with the ERDM Tainos.

Much agreed. The monsterous donkey dick RG cigars are really popular even in Korea nowadays. As a long CC size fan, it's sad to see Julieta 2s being cut down to three in CC portfolio 😭.

I wish that long CCs like Julieta 2 will rise again, as I'm not a huge fan of 55 RG+ cigars. I really wonder how does it taste like compare to QdO Imperiales.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Hoyo has the Escogidos that's a Pacos vitola one eighth of an inch longer and 2 RG thicker.

And Montecristo is set to get the herederos 47x6 3/8.

So it's not that impossible in a LCDH format.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HDGSN said:

FWIW, my person in France called three of the big Paris stores this morning, and none said they have it for sale even though today is release day. 

Would not surprise me if they just said this on the phone and had tons in-stock 😝. Have been told many times walking into La Civette that there was nothing special, only to wear down the staff and leave with a Reserva/GR/Capitolio box.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Not many ER's peak my interest, but I may have to snag a box of these! 

If you find a way to do that, please call me! 😀 My relative closest to France lives in Lisbon.

9 hours ago, PartagasIV said:

Would not surprise me if they just said this on the phone and had tons in-stock 😝. Have been told many times walking into La Civette that there was nothing special, only to wear down the staff and leave with a Reserva/GR/Capitolio box.

Very well could be. Civette and Maison Lemaire both said they would get them but just not today.

On 10/9/2021 at 1:14 PM, Bijan said:

Montecristo is set to get the herederos 47x6 3/8.

Looking forward to these, and hoping they get a non-humidor release.

2 hours ago, B44 said:

I’ve heard that someone was able to source these in Paris yesterday. Has anyone had any luck?

I've seen one box on another forum, they said that the retailer only had 10 boxes and has given the opportunity to their 10 best customers.

13 hours ago, loose_axle said:

No6 Cavendish in London had a vid up on their IG page today showing they've got a hefty amount of boxes in stock the lucky bastards. 

Available for double the retail price

• Sad 1