Going to London next week. What should I check out? What's the 1 cigar lounge that you'd check out?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Sir Winston at Churchill's. Thanks for the tip!  Too bad scotch eggs are no longer served 😕  

I've lived in London for 25 years, and travelled a lot too. London is a very safe city by international standards. Of course you need to exercise basic common sense, so don't leave your valuables lyin

Your list is a good one. However, I would also look into Sautter on Mount Street in the Mayfair district. The lounge has been a mainstay in London for more than 50 years. You’ll probably catch the own

9 hours ago, ChangBang said:

Great trip!  Kind of as I thought and didn't have too much time for cigars.  Managed to go to Churchills and Corinthia hotel twice.  I preferred Corinthia as they had a more covered smoking area - it rained most nights I was there and I did occasionally get a little wet in Churchills.  Sightseeing wise I did:

London eye

Thames boat cruise

borough market

Buckingham palace and the surrounding parks

Richmond park with the wild deer

London bridge

Prospect of Whibly

Westminster abbey

Sky Garden(didn't realize I would need to book the free viewing tickets weeks in advance...booked a fancy lunch at the French restaurant so I could go a day before)

Covent garden

millennium bridge

Trafalgar square and Leicester square

Brick lane for indian

Sunday Roast at blacklock

Fish and Chips at poppies

Full English Breakfast at the regency cafe

Coffee at hideaway and Monmouth

Seems like I didn't scratch the surface with all the restaurants and bars there!  Don't need to spend a ton more time there but if I have a long layover or a night or two stopover, I wouldn't mind haha.

Thanks for all the tips, def appreciate them from everyone!

Brick Lane for a curry was a great choice.

• Like 1