Good News - Alex Has Not Has Jumped The Fence ...

Possibly in New York and Florida the next few weeks.

image.png

Horse's mouth, not Fuzz!

• Like 4

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE : I just had an interesting conversation/messages with Alex and he wants to clarifiy that due to the current situation in Cuba, the lack of basics there and more importantly the lack of cu

Just received the news from a reliable source that a couple of good rollers from Havana have exited Cuba. Not the first - not the last. I get it. One from El Laguito - and it says that Alex, th

Alex says hola from LA

10 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

Possibly in New York and Florida the next few weeks.

image.png

Horse's mouth, not Fuzz!

I'll have you know, in the Australian contingent in Cuba, I am the "Token Asian"!

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, therealrsr said:

Not sure what's in them, but they are absolutely gorgeous and smell like instant cocoa in a tobacco pouch.  Must try each soon to see if I stock up while available.

16351995288754417871296014039838.jpg

I had the same plan as you as soon as I read about Alex’s current venture in this thread, but I’m a few steps further in that I’ve done the sampling and immediately went back to stock up...they’re damn good! Very unlikely to be Cuban leaf, but I have to say that I immediately noticed some similarities in their unique taste profile with the Cuban Alex that @madandana gifted me several years back. I’m impressed, and can’t wait to see how they age.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Islandboy said:

I had the same plan as you as soon as I read about Alex’s current venture in this thread, but I’m a few steps further in that I’ve done the sampling and immediately went back to stock up...they’re damn good! Very unlikely to be Cuban leaf, but I have to say that I immediately noticed some similarities in their unique taste profile with the Cuban Alex that @madandana gifted me several years back. I’m impressed, and can’t wait to see how they age.

I also really enjoyed the ones I’ve tried from my sample order, and I’ll be stocking up when my cigar budget allows. I’ve got no experience with any verifiable Cubans from Alex so I can’t compare but that’s good to hear you see some similarities. They’re tasty cigars 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, poolmar said:

Ramze has told me Alex's 2021 custom blends are 100% cuban tobacco..i have no reason not to believe him...i have had his canonazo's and fundadores and they are superb!

They don't taste like it to me, but they're solid sticks regardless of the origin.

2 minutes ago, Monocle said:

They don't taste like it to me, but they're solid sticks regardless of the origin.

they smell very similar to fresh HECTOR LUIS farm rolls its a classic custom roll smell..i know Ramze ,..hes all about the cubans ..the material used by Alez was obtained before lockdown so its all about two years old, he rolled a whole load for the website before he went on his travels.