Cigar box stash container

ROBT.

I have a well kept multiple drawer humidor that I sore individual cigars in.. But, I always have been haphazard as to what I keep my boxes in…So, I’m rethinking what options I have on the cheap, to store them in.  

Its obvious that I’m not buying a cabinet and so I been looking into these water and airtight stackable containers that are sold at Lowes and Home Depot.  

As an example I came across one by IRIS.  It has a gasket and is purportedly air tight + water                                                .  What is your opinion for a cigar box storage container that doesn’t take up floor space and is stackable. (not to high) 😊
60 quart and  approx $23 each
113928BD-623F-40C5-9549-96E8E07DB835.jpeg.4b82574822bfaba8ec7614f6a4f21b6a.jpeg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

I have the 74qt Iris and love it.
Definitely airtight and will hold about 300 Cigars worth of boxes. Also was only like $50 online at The Container Store

That’s all?  ( 300 cigars= 12 boxes) I thought a 74 quart-Iris would hold more boxes.

Are you using a Boveda 320 pack?

6 hours ago, ROBT. said:
That’s all?  ( 300 cigars= 12 boxes) I thought a 74 quart-Iris would hold more boxes.
Are you using a Boveda 320 pack?

May be a bit more if you arrange them in the exact ideal way tetris style.

I will be at 300 Cigars after next months order and I think it will be pretty maxed out then, but we'll see.

I have a half pound of 65% Heartfelt beads and 7, 60gr bovedas in it and its very steadily at 65%

Just checked and they are $33 at The Container Store

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

I have something similar that I got at Walmart for less than $20 if I remember correctly. It works great with Boveda packs and holds quite a few boxes. I'll have to check tonight to see how many. Holds at 63-64% humidity with 65% Bovedas in my sub-basement, which is where I like my cigars.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

For the large collection of cigar boxes there is the ;;    103 Qt. Weather Tight Storage Box in Clear at Home Depot  $44.00

with Handle and wheels.  That’s as large as I found in clear polypropylene plastic. All water and seal for air.

$7.00 delivery charge from ‘local’ Home Depot.

• Like 1