Trinidad Vigia vs Topes vs Esmerelda?

28 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

ML cheaper than 200, and to me, smoke longer than the Vigia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure where you're buying MLs from, but they rarely go on sale like Vigias do.  A quick look at 3 of the major online retailers shows them about 10-25% more at retail than Vigia today. Not trying to be contrarian, just stating what I see & know from buying them over the past 3 years.

Not sure where you're buying MLs from, but they rarely go on sale like Vigias do.  A quick look at 3 of the major online retailers shows them about 10-25% more at retail than Vigia today. Not trying to be contrarian, just stating what I see & know from buying them over the past 3 years.

Rob had them up yesterday for 172ish

• Like 2

Not sure you can count one-off 24:24 sales as historical averages, but ok. I digress

I wouldn’t call it one off either as I am pretty sure he has never had them over 200 on 24:24. Even with the price hikes in the past year. Plus another retailer has had them for 135£ (185usd) forever. (Were 125)

• Like 2

Just now, havanaclub said:

I wouldn’t call it one off either as I am pretty sure he has never had them over 200 on 24:24. Even with the price hikes in the past year. Plus another retailer has had them for 135£ (185usd) forever. (Were 125)

K, Media Lunas are apparently cheaper than Vigia, who knew. I appreciate the correction.

I'll still keep buying Laguito Vigias @ $200, please & thank you.

• Like 1

K, Media Lunas are apparently cheaper than Vigia, who knew. I appreciate the correction.
I'll still keep buying Laguito Vigias @ $200, please & thank you.

Hey I don’t blame you. I really enjoy Vigias, trinny probably my favourite marca right now. Plus laguito you can’t go wrong if you can pick the box code.
Makes me want to try some vigia Tubos I got from Cuba that I haven’t touched from 2019. ARS I believe.

• Like 2

Just now, havanaclub said:

Hey I don’t blame you. I really enjoy Vigias, trinny probably my favourite marca right now. Plus laguito you can’t go wrong if you can pick the box code.
Makes me want to try some vigia Tubos I got from Cuba that I haven’t touched from 2019. ARS I believe.

Trini is my fave marca over the past 12mo too...I just cant quit smoking them. The only 2 vitolas I'm sometimes disappointed in are Coloniales & Fundys.

I own boxes of ARS/GLE/TLE 19s and they are all smoking great at the moment. The 19 ARS Vigia Tubos are shiny & gorgeous.

• Like 2

I have a box of MAR Esmeralda (either '20 or '21) - very underwhelmed. To be fair, I've only had 2 so far. Both were underfilled. Also have a box of ML and have had 1 and was also underwhelmed. Going to play around with the humidity to see if that helps.

Not giving up nor jumping to conclusions after 3 cigars, but sharing my experience.

• Like 1