The “Cuba being Cuba” thread

1 hour ago, La_Tigre said:

Went shopping through the stock yesterday only to discover this head scratcher…

F0854136-DE84-45E4-9DBC-FDF40F9ED1F4.jpeg.34dd37afa5aea33f84edbace21aea099.jpeg

We were looking for a thread of the oddities and off the mark Habanos products (or any Cuban item / concept) and decided to start this thread up. We have several other fun boo-boo items to add and would like others to post theirs up. 

What am I supposed to be noticing here?

• Like 1

To be fair, you could post a picture of any of the "Connossieur" as they are all wrong.

Cuba--the only place where spelling something right is a typo.

8 hours ago, mtapia3 said:

These are the results you get when you only pay your workers $30 a month. 

Well, to be fair, the managers probably make $35 a month. 

@El Presidente, are those Monte 4s in the SP box the only time you've seen the totally wrong cigars in a box like that? I must admit, that's my favorite so far. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

@El Presidente, are those Monte 4s in the SP box the only time you've seen the totally wrong cigars in a box like that? I must admit, that's my favorite so far. 

The questuon could also be: is it montes in a SP box or SP's with Monte Bands..?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, intense said:

The questuon could also be: is it montes in a SP box or SP's with Monte Bands..?

Don't know but I've been jonesing for a Non Plus lately. Wish they were still around. 

They have the look of Monte 4. I don't think I've ever seen Non Plus look that good. 

• Like 1

Not as dramatic as the above pictures(thanks for posting. I laughed a lot), but want to share some experience. 

1. Mismatch verification codes

<Should be> - <Habanos Verification result>

- RyJ Petit Royales - RyJ Wide Churchill Gran Res Cos 2009 (what a bummer, which happened twice)

- Qd'O No.50 - Qd'O Gourmte (either should be gourmet or sounds like some zombie language)

- PL Galanes - PL Gran Robusto 

2. Print Alignment: Monte Fleur-de-lis touching the inner white circle and, of course, fleur-de-lis from multiple sticks not being on the middle. + Qd'O Shiny circle misalignment too.  

3. Flattened/Squished square paper box on the under layer of 13/12(25) box: Guess the packaging staff gave up on the fatter-than-it-should-be sticks and just bent the mini white paper box. 

4. Hinge on LGC Md'O No.4 not aligning and making the box look crooked when shut. 

5. Hair... inside the box fortunately. Never experienced hair in cigar though.