Deck Tasting this arvo: Blind tasing, Barolo and cheese

Come one come all. 3PM on the deck. Pick up the blind tasting cigar from Di and bring your bottle of Barolo/Italian (white or red) to the deck and enjoy the platter. $50.

See you later today :cigar:

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Bill Hayes said:

Wish we could fly to Brissie from Melbourne. Love Barolo. Maybe one day soon. Have a great day guys.

One day. When they tear down the Queensland Curtain and North and South Kor... I mean Australia, will be one again... 

• Like 1

try and keep a list this time. 

have discovered that it may be possible for me to drive up into Qld to attend wine events (work, of course) if i fill out enough forms etc etc, but then, after the event, i have to turn around and drive back into NSW. i cannot stay in my home state, even though i'm double vaxxed. 

our premier is truly dumber than dirt. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

try and keep a list this time. 

have discovered that it may be possible for me to drive up into Qld to attend wine events (work, of course) if i fill out enough forms etc etc, but then, after the event, i have to turn around and drive back into NSW. i cannot stay in my home state, even though i'm double vaxxed. 

our premier is truly dumber than dirt. 

Have you applied for the new quarantine-at-home system for double-vaxxed returning QLDers?

28 minutes ago, bayala said:

Have you applied for the new quarantine-at-home system for double-vaxxed returning QLDers?

the problem with that is that the new home has absolutely nothing in it. no fridge, nothing but dust.