Real or Fake Behike?

triphitter

• triphitter changed the title to Real or Fake Behike?

Looks similar to a Box of BHK 56 I bought in 2014 from our host. The bottom squares were lined up the same as I recall. because I wondered the same Fakes typically could not get the head shape or they holograms to look right on the band from what I have seen. Smoking them young was not as impressive as older. Hit year 5 and they were loads of creamy Cohiba goodness. Cigar itself looks legit without having a known control next to it. 

Your band is missing a few white squares, namely the diagonal cut white square in front of the neck and part of a square behind the neck. And the ridges in the Taino head are supposed to be angled towards the back of the head not the top of the head like those in the standard G bands.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

this reply comes very late as I only just joined the group and while browsing the site, came across this post. Despite what peoples opinions may be about cubans and their quality control process or hiccups or dips, there is something to be said for their attention to detail when it comes to their ultra premiums. This is not one of those times. Behikes have clearly define triple caps. this does not, The Tanio head is almost comical in its shape on the face. The border around the head is not even all the way around. The forgery lines in the head are going in the wrong direction, I cant clearly see the words behike and cohiba in the checkerboard hologram. The letters of Behike is the wrong font and misaligned and creating an uneven border around the word.